|. Chap 4 : Wow, you are still alive !

The ST

The ST. Francis public school was getting ready for their golden jubilee celebration. As Ayahza is the main in charge, she was running throughout the school to check the final act . She entered each classroom and saw every students performance - group dance, solo, monoact, singing etc...

"Rishabh, make sure that the lip sync is perfect throughout the performance."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And Varsha, bring the 'vote of thanks' speech you prepared after the performances."

Ayahza wished everyone for the best day. She then ran towards the stage only to be stopped by Riya.

"Ayahza, the chief guest will be here soon. You go to the entrance with this thali." Riya said and placed the thali plate on her hand.

Ayahza started panicking. "Riya, I don't know how to do this. Even I don't know who the hell is the guest. I forget it."

"WHAAATTT ?. Ayahza, don't make me slap you." Riya glared at her in disappointment.

"No, no, no, don't slap me. But I am saying the truth, I don't know his name. I only know he is some actor."

"Not some actor, the superstar, and the chocolate boy of the industry." Riya gushed dreamily.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Ayahza dismissed and placed the thali on Riya's palm. "Riya, you do it. You have the experience, right ?"

"But now principal ma'am want you to do this." Riya explained, and Ayahza screamed in frustration. "That witch...! "

"Ayahza ma'am the principal is calling you." One of the students, informed from behind.

"COMINGGGG....." Yelling, she ran with the thali.

✧༺♥༻∞

The entrance gate was crowded. The band started playing "Kgf background music" as per the guest's order.

"Seriously Kgf...This is absurd. I mean, he is not rocky bhai." Ayahza yelled quietly against Riya's ears.

"Quiet Ayahza. It's his order. And this music suits his hotness." Riya exclaimed cheekily.

Ayahza threw a side eye at her friend. "All are dumb." She murmured silently on seeing the students plus teachers wide grin. Some were adding extra makeup on their already cake face.

"Next time, I will gift them birla white putty; strong and a smooth finish." Riya laughed at Ayahza's remark. Her eyes fell on the black BMW, entering the gates.

"Ayahzaaaaa, he is hereeeeee...." Riya yelled, holding Ayahza's arm and jumping up and down.

"HE IS HEREEEEE...

"HE IS HEREEEEE...

"OH MY GOOODDDD...

"MY MAKEUP IS STILL LIVING RIGHT ?....