|. Chap 2: ' Creepy nicknames'

Ayahza parked her scooty in the parking area

Ayahza parked her scooty in the parking area. She picked up her essentials and forwarded towards the entrance.

"Good morning, Ayahza, madam." Her companion, Riya, wished her with a bright smile.

Ayahza stopped her walk and smiled at her. "Very good morning, Miss. Riya. How are you ?" 

"I am fine, Ayahza. What about you ?" 

"Like always, beautiful." Ayahza replied with her ever charming smile."

Both started walking towards the staff room.

"I heard principal mam talking about the golden jubilee celebration. She wanted to make it rich and royal." Riya informed.

Ayahza sighed and sat on her space. " Rich or royal, our duty will be the same. And, may be will get some extras."

Riyal laughed on her sarcastic comment. "True. But I am sure of one thing, Miss Ayahza will be the 'center of attraction' of the day You have so many fans, so, try to dress up to impress your 'fan following' ". 

Ayahza rolled her eyes. " Oh please, Riya !. Already I am stressed about the 'dress' thing. Secondly, they are 'kids' and I am their teacher. So I will better try to be their nightmare in which I am highly experienced." 

"Oooooooo... That was a kick." Riya exclaimed. Ayahza just waved it off and continued making PowerPoint.

                      ✧༺♥༻∞

"This guy is a Delhi based businessman. His name is Kiran. Bahut Shaant hai, sanskaar hai, aur dayaalu..."  Sukhwinder introduced the 25th guy proudly to Ahmed. 

"Just opposite of my daughter." Ahmed uttered sadly. Sukhwinder nodded his head, agreeing with his friend.

"That's true. But there is a saying 'Opposite attract'. What if it happens?" Sukhwinder pointed out. 

Ahmed sat and thought for a while. " You are right. But Sukhi, this guy is the 25th one. Before him, many came and went before they could even place their foot inside this house. I know my daughter is famous with her glares and tongue. So that was expected. But the thing is, I want someone who will be a tough competition for my daughter. "

Sukhwinder stared at his friend with wide eyes. "Haye Mera Rabba !. What type of a father are you ?. You wanted a man who will fight with your daughter!" 

Ahmed slapped the back of his friend's head. "Oye..buddhu !. I didn't mean that. I mean, I want someone who will adjust to my daughter's behavior. You know she will go any extent to achieve something. That's why she is remaining single at 27. She didn't want marriage, so she lashed out at each and every guy to make them reject her, and they did. That's why I am saying to find a guy with the following qualities: