A Shocking Discovery..?

~SABITO POV~

I spent the rest of the day following Yuu around and it was really boring. Was his life always this plain? Aside from interacting with Tanjiro, he just stayed in his estate. Just then the doorbell rang. The door was quickly opened by Yuu, to reveal Tanjiro and Nezuko. "Thank you once again for taking care of Nezuko." Tanjiro said while bowing and handing Nezuko to Yuu. Yuu just nodded in response. Is he really not going to say anything. "I'll be off then!" Tanjiro said while waving before running away with his friends from earlier. I'm glad he has friends, but they're annoying as hell. The yellow haired guy was crying over Nezuko and yelling at Tanjiro while the kid with the boar head was yelling at the yellow haired kid to fight him. I had only listened to them for 0.2 seconds and I already had a headache. I wonder how Tanjiro deals with them? 

I looked over at Yuu and Nezuko to see Yuu making her a flower crown. I remember the time he made me a flower crown...I miss those times...He still never taught me how to make a flower crown... They were interrupted by a crow banging on the window. Yuu quickly got up, opening the window and carefully scoope the crow inside. It reminded me of the crow the old man had. The crow handed Yuu the letter it was holding before Yuu took it somewhere to rest, while opening the letter. I walked towards Yuu, curious about the letter. It was from the old man. It was mostly about Tanjiro and Nezuko and casual topics. They act like they're fucking strangers. I'm glad Giyuu is still in touch with the old man, but can you seriously not talk about something more interesting. That's when I noticed Nezuko wasn't here anymore. Aye, Giyuu you might wanna put that boring ass letter down, and go find the child you're babysitting. Eventually Yuu put the letter down, and noticed Nezuko was missing. He frantically ran to search for Nezuko with me following him behind. He eventually found Nezuko in what I assumed was his room (It was plain as hell). She was wearing his haori and holding Yuu's crow above her head. The poor crow looked like it was hanging on for dear life. "Nezuko put down Kanzaburou." Yuu said while lifting his crow from Nezuko's head. "HMMMM!" She said in response while waving her arms frantically. Yuu let out a sigh, before gently handing her the crown while guiding her hands to pet the crow. "He's really old and fragile...You have to be careful with him." He explained while guiding Nexuko's hands to pet the crown. No wonder he's so careful with his crow...After a while, the crow fell asleep and Nezuko let out a giggle. Yuu put his finger over his mouth, motioning for Nezuko to quiet down before gently scooping the crow up from Nezuko's lap and putting it on his futon to rest. He walked back to Nezuko, finally noticing her wearing his haori. "Oi, give me back my haori." He said while pointing to the piece of clothing. Nezuko quickly got up clutching his haori and ran out of the room. Yuu let out a short sigh, before chasing after her. I slowly walked after Yuu, when I noticed a bloody knife on his shelf...with some bandages...I stopped dead in my tracks. Please tell me he doesn't cut himself. I'll check his arms later when he's asleep. 

 When I finally caught up to Yuu he was still chasing Nezuko in circles. After a few more minutes, he stopped, causing Nezuko to bump into him. He quickly picked up Nezuko, who waved her arms in protest. Yuu took his haori from Nezuko before throwing her into the air and catching her. He repeated this a few times, before putting her down. Giyuu continued playing with Nezuko for a while before he eventually fell asleep. Nezuko took this opportunity to crawl into Yuu's lap and wrap his haori around her, eventually falling asleep too.

 Nezuko took this opportunity to crawl into Yuu's lap and wrap his haori around her, eventually falling asleep too

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Like this, I swear I'm not shipping them🙏😭💀)

If I wasn't so worried about Yuu, I would've adored their interaction much more. Unfortunately, Giyuu cutting is much more important. Once they'd both fallen asleep, I made myself visible and slowly bent down next to Yuu. I gently held his arm and lifted his sleeves a little to reveal...bandages. His entire arm was covered with bandages...I slowly unravelled the bandages to see deep cuts all over his arm. I felt my eyes water slightly. Why? Why did he do this? I quickly re-bandage his arm and pull down his sleeves, before going invisible again. I hated seeing Giyuu get hurt, so imagine how I felt when I learnt he inflicted pain on himself. He must've been really depressed if he resorted to cutting himself as a coping mechanism. It's my fault. I should've been there for Giyuu, to support him, to help him. From now on I'll make sure he doesn't cut again. No matter what. 

A/N: I'll make next chapter longer and more interesting, I promise! Question for y'all: What's your favourite blood demon art?