"you're so fucking sexy, shit." i felt my bra slipping down my shoulders, and off my arms. once it was off billie's lips latched onto my nipple, licking and sucking on them, looking up at me. she lightly scraped her teeth against my nipple, making me whine and hold the back of her head.

my hips started to stutter, as they tried to keep themselves from moving without permission. "you want something? you gotta use your words, princess. ion know what you want or what you need." i huffed as my head dropped onto her shoulder, my body getting weaker by the second.

"fuck me, billie..." i kissed up her neck and jaw, saving my antics for her ear, her ears are sensitive and they're always her weakest spot. "please..." i whispered against her ear, kissing it before speaking again. "i miss your dick, daddy. i need it inside me...now." i spoke directly against her ear, and I ran my tongue over it. satisfied when i heard whimpers pour from billie's mouth.

billie flipped us over, putting me on my hands and knees. kissing my back, right above my shorts and underwear, her fingers looping in them to pull them down my legs, and off my body.

she got behind me running her dick through my slit, coating herself in my wetness. tapping the top of her dick against my clit, making me shudder. "yeah baby? you need this shit?" i nodded my head, looking back at her. i felt her tip at my entrance, pushing herself inside, making me gasp at the stretch.

"well, imma give it to you, imma give it to you so fucking good too." she held onto my hips and she pulled all the way out, slipping back in making my eyes roll to the back of my head. i felt my stomach turn at her words, and my thighs quivered, trying not to give out and make me fall.

my head dropped on to my forearm, as I gripped the sheets, I felt her push down on my back, making my arch deeper. "oh shit, you feel so fucking good." i cried out as she went deeper, abusing my spot, setting a fast pace.

i lifted my head took look back and see billie's head thrown back, her jaw was sharp and clenched, right on display for me to see. my head soon returned to its original position, on my forearm. "fuckkk." billie moaned, slapping my ass, hard enough to leave a mark.

my eyes closed tight, and my elbows gave out, letting my head fall into the mattress. i felt my orgasm coming, and the harsh smacks billie kept landing on my ass adding to the pleasure. "im gonna fucking cum." i cried out as the pleasure rippled through my body.

"you gonna cum for me? you gon ask me right? ask me can you cum." y/n's mouth felt frozen in a silent scream, as using her words became something far more complicated than usual. "you better not fucking cum, stop being weak, hold that shit till you can talk." y/n whined as the ability to hold herself up went out the window.

billie snatched her up, putting her in the same position she was in before. y/n's vision went white as whines and deep moans pulled at her throat, her orgasm hit her like a wave, as her body felt the ecstasy coursing through her veins.

billie leaned down to whisper in her ear, "where's my good girl?" y/n felt tears slipping out of her eyes, preparing herself for the abuse her pussy was about to endure. "im right here daddy, im sorry, i couldn't hold it." billie flipped me over on my back, getting in between my legs.

her left hand held her up beside my head, while her other one ran over my thigh, as she whispered in my ear, "then why aren't you being good for me then? hm?" her lips ghosted over mine, I looked down as I felt her tip press against my entrance again. "im trying, im trying to be your good girl." billie kissed her cheek, looking directly into y/n's eyes, the high from their smoke session still cascading their bodies. "gimmie your hands." y/n reached up connecting her hands with billie's.

the moment was intimate, as they stared hard into each other's eyes, with their hands connected, billie slowly grinding in and out of y/n, hitting her spot with accuracy over and over again.

"fuck mama, your pussy is so fucking good. you gonna let me cum in you?" y/n nodded rapidly as her head fell into billie's neck, feeling her second orgasm rushing to happen. billie broke the eye contact, looking down to where their hips were connected, y/n's eyes following her's immediately after.

"fuck...look how wet that shit is." billie whimpered, speeding up her hips chasing her nut, she grinded her hips into y/n's harder, making sure to keep y/n on edge. billie started letting out moans, her sounds becoming more frequent. "fuck you feel too good." y/n couldn't even hear what billie was saying, her brain was wrapped around itself, as her orgasm completely took over her body.

she felt the pleasure start from the tips of her toes, and shoot all the way up her spine, and to her brain, her eyes rolling to the back of her head seeing nothing but darkness. she cried and reached for billie's shoulder gripping on to it as she shook violently.

"shh, i gotchu baby. damn, im right behind you." y/n's walls tightly clenched and unclenched around billie's dick, sucking her in, her wetness along with the swallowing of her pussy sent billie over the edge. her hips stuttered and her body jerked as she came inside of y/n, her body falling on top of hers.

they laid there for a few minutes, billie almost falling asleep, laughing as she lifted herself up. "damn, shit was so good, almost knocked me out." y/n laughed, whining as she reached down to pull billie out. once billie was out of her, her legs closed and she whimpered and turned over onto her stomach.

billie slapped her ass, before laying right next to her. "we should make blunts and sex a thing we do." y/n suggests looking over at billie.

"we totally should."

first chapterrrr: I think y'all are gonna like this book

i love you

mwah-💋