blunts & sex.

'i just wanna get high with my lover.'

"come over mama, i wanna see you." billie spoke to me over facetime, i was tired but I did want to see my girlfriend. "can you uber meeeee, i don't feel like driving." i heard her huff, and smack her teeth. "yeah, I'll uber you. get your shit and call me when it gets there so i know you safe. aight?" i smiled and got up excitedly. "yayyy, and I will. thank you." the last thing I heard was 'mhm' before the line disconnected.

i took a shower, and packed myself some clothes and hygiene products. i put on a pink bra and underwear set, under my black shirt, and shorts. i threw on billie's black nike slides that she left over here, and waited for the uber.

after a few minutes the uber arrived and I called billie before I walked out of the door. she muted herself while I made small conversation with the driver over the loud music, i blew her a kiss through the phone and she blew one back. the ride was about twenty minutes, but it was soon over. i got out of the car thanking the uber driver, and grabbing my bags and purse. i called out to billie on the phone and told her to come open the door.

when she came down stairs she pulled me into a hug with a big smile on her face, holding my cheeks kissing all over my face. "lemme get that, go in, you know where to go." i nodded and walked up to her room, while she walked behind me with my bags in her hand. 

once we got up to her room she sat my bags down by her closet and cut on the TV, the office blaring through the speakers for the 100th time. she sat down on the bed, making me look over and realize what she was in the middle of doing. she was rolling up. one of my favorite things to watch her do, something about it is so sexy.

"come sit, mama." she said patting her lap, i nodded and made my way over to her bed straddling her lap. "what you been doin' all day?" she asked before sprinkling the weed into the rolling paper. "nothing, just laying around, i missed you." she looked down at me chuckling at my intense stare as she rolled the blunt, she stuck her tongue out and licked the paper to help mold it a bit.

"uh huh, sounds like a regular day for you." i slapped her arm playfully making her laugh and kiss my cheek. i continued to watch her as she finished rolling the blunt, she handed me the lighter and held the blunt up to her mouth.

"light it for me, baby." i held the lighter up to the end of the blunt, sparking it a few times before the blunt finally caught the fire.

she pulled it a few times, her eyes getting lower by the second. I felt her hand grip my jaw, as she looked at me. "open up, mama." i slightly parted my mouth leaning closer to her face, her hold on my jaw getting tighter. her lips sucked in more smoke from the blunt, holding it in her mouth, before blowing it into mine.

i inhaled it and soon after her lips locked with mine, her hand moving from my jaw to my throat, as she kissed me sloppily, our tongues clashed and rolled over each other in a fight for dominance, billie obviously winning that battle.

once we finally broke the kiss, i sucked in a deep breath, wiping the sides of my mouth, billie doing the same. she handed me the blunt and I finished it off, both of us feeling high, just zoning out, staring into each other's eyes.

billie leaned up and peppered kisses up my jaw, and down my neck. her wet kisses turned into aching sucks against my neck, leaving hickeys against my skin. her hands moved to my waist, slowly moving down toward my ass, squeezing and massaging the flesh.

"take this off." billie breathed, tugging at my shirt. i pulled the shirt above my head, moaning as I felt her lips immediately touch the skin of my breast's. my back arched, and I whined as her efforts to add to my wetness succeeded. she ran her fingers over my covered nipples, the fabric and the pressure of her fingers sending a shockwave through my body.