Putting our hands down she arched her neck looking at Rang " Rang yarou baka, iski maa ka- " Suddenly she screeched and was about to throw fist but I held her hand and pulled her.

" bets beer soda, behen ka lo- " And before she could finish it I quickly placed my palm over her mouth.

" it was her first time drinking na, that's why she is fluctuating languages maybe " Rang hiccups, the half unconscious effect of alcohol still in his voice as Jungkook nodded, both of them rubbing their chin, hands crossed over chest.

" what does she mean though ? " Jungkook asked as Rang shrugged off his shoulders unaware as well. Y/n's voice was muffled as she created different gestures with her hands and change of expression.

If the dignitary would see her in such a state, it wouldn't really create a bad frame of her but when Y/n would find out about it, it would be worse.

" Jungkook.. I am taking her home " I said, removing my hand from her mouth, placing my one arm on her shoulder while sliding my hand carefully under her knees, as I picked her up in my arms.

" huh.. why you carry me, leave me, you are also bad Jiminah- " She babbled things, shutting her eyes, shaking her legs and head in my arm while pulling the lapels of my coat.

" you talk to the officials for us hmph ? " I said as he nodded. My cheeks had already flustered from embarrassment as balanced her body and carried her to the car from the other door. 
–---

Shutting the door of the air, I settled down and heaved a deep sigh as my back sink in the back seat. Rubbing, I twisted my neck cracking my tired joints and laid my head for a moment quietly on the seat.

I ran my fingers through my hair which were slightly wet due to the rain. Making drunk Y/n enter and sit on the back seat was perhaps the toughest job I ever did.

I looked through the rear view mirror, she looked quiet asleep resting her head against the corner of the window and seat.

Blinking blue luminescence from the murmuring sky falling over her face through the window. The seat had enough space for her little sleeping figure.

I felt a sense of relief watching her sleep, more since I was finally out of the nerve wreaking meeting and we can head home, together. 

The continous outpour of rain clashed against the windscreen wiper, which again wiped it away, rubbing against the glass. The streets looked dull.

Most of the shops were closed, some hoardings were flickering while the rash lights of the cars reflected against the rain droplete, busily going somewhere.

I let out a yawn and changed my gear when suddenly I felt a jerk and the movement of my car slowed down.
My eyebrows furrowed as the car suddenly halted at a distance.

I changed the gear and pressed the clutch again to start the engine but it was no use. I punched my steering wheel and opened the door, grabbing my umbrella, I stepped out.

Pitter patter, the rain thumped on my black umbrella along with a sudden thunder as I fixed the it's handle between my shoulder and my neck, lifting up the hood of the car.

White smoke spiralled out the engine made me cough as I moved my hand infront of my face clearing it. 

I tried to look through it examining all the engine part but couldn't figure out the problem and far from a distance, I couldn't even see a mechanic's garage.

Annoyingly, I slipped my hand in my pocket for my phone but it wasn't there. I clicked my tongue and started checking all my pockets digging in when I realised that I actually left it on the table.