Chapter - 29

Odh ke dhaani reet ki chadar
Aaya tere shahar mein ranjha tera
Duniya zamana jhootha fasana
Jeene marne ka vaada saancha mera
Ho sheeshmahal na mujhko suhaye
Tujh sang sookhi roti bhaaye

Man mast magan
Man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraye
Man mast magan
Man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraye

Ho chahe bhi to bhool na paaye
Man mast magan....

                                ❤️

_______________________________________

Aditya's pov ~

"Gauri ! Remember that we are husband and wife and you can't commit a crime by killing your own husband!" I said and she replied humming giving a dry response.

"Aditya play fair or you are sleeping on the couch for the rest of your life !"She said giving me a death glare and i gulped.

"You are killing me if I win anyways only so better be that !" I said and she looked up at me with a death glare .

"Now that's what you call digging your own grave !" I mumbled to myself and she looked up again .

"Did you say something ?" She asked and i in a second responsed shaking my head in response.

So to give you all context ! I made the worst decision of my life by asking her to play chess with me ! She is the most competitive person I have ever met ! She has been so focused on the game that now it is scaring me !..

"And checkmate !" I said in a low tone and she looked at me as she ...

LOST ....

Yeah she didn't know how to play but still was so so competitive and but i don't have the guts to say that to her let's just be honest do I wanna die ! No right so then why would I take this step !..

"This game is faulty ! I can't lose !" She said sulking and leaning back on her chair .

"Yeah you can't lose ! Bad game !" I said sarcastically only to earn a side eye from her .

"Bad timing !" I said scrunching my nose and she nodded .

"Very bad to be precise!" She said and got up and went from there ..

Some time later ~ Gauri's pov

How can he win ! I am sure he cheated ! Bloody cheater ! I was busy cursing aditya for something he didn't even know and I knew that it was probably because i didn't know how to play but let's just be honest here can I ever accept that i did something wrong or i lost ! These words are just not in my dictionary !...

I was busy in my thoughts when a knock interuppted my thoughts!...

"Come in !" I said still staring at the ceiling.

"Looks like someone has absolutely no work to do except lashing out on her employees !" I heard a voice way to familiar but how could he be here .

I looked ahead and found him ! He sat across me on the chair keeping his car keys down on the table and i looked at him suspiciously.

"Why are you here ?" I asked him arching my eyebrows at him trying to probably scare him .

"Can't i be here ! You can invade my work space but I can't ! I thought it was time to even out the scores so yeah !" He replied and i rolled my eyes .

"You know that's very nice of you to say ! But i still didn't get the answer to my question!" I said giving him a side eye again .

"It is ! And yeah that not gonna work on me ! Trust me I have been bearing you for so long now that these looks don't scare me anymore !" He said and i looked at him teasingly.