Chapter 29

-Irene's Pov.-
I'm at the school right now cause its Thursday today and I'm at my Office waiting for my next section that I'll teach...

I stood up from my swivel chair and fixed myself then I took my laptop on my table and went out of my office...

this is my last class for today, While I'm heading on my last class, one of my friend (co teacher) called me so I stopped walking and faced her she walked towards me then we make besobeso...

Irene: oh Sam, why? "I asked her"

Sam: it's your last class na right? "She asked me"

I nodded, and if I didn't mentioned it to you, Sam is half Filipino and half American...

Irene: yes, why? "I uttered"

Sam: Do you have something to do after? or you'll go home na? "she asked"

so many Question Sam why don't you tell me what you want hayst, I'm late already ohh..

Irene: Yes, and can yoy please tell me what you want, cause I'm 10mins  late already Sam "I said"

Sam: ahh I'll invite you later, please sama ka "she said pleading"

where? how can I accept your invitation if you didn't tell where hayst..

Irene: where?

Sam: to a bar “she uttered then I looked at her serious"

Irene: Sam you know me, I don't go in places like that "I uttered"

Sam: please Irene, just this time, I just want to get drunk "she said, hayst"

what happened again, why all of the sudden na she wants to get drunk..

Irene: you can get drunk at my house "I uttered rolling my eyes"

Sam: ehh please acompany me later sa bar please Irene "she pleaded"

tsk but don't expect na iinom din ako tsk

Irene: okay okay, see you later cause I'm late na, because of youu "I said then turned my back at her"

I heard her na "Haha thankyouu prenny I know you can't resist me, see you later!" tskk if you are not my friend!!...

I stepped in the classroom and all of the students keep their mouths and they fixed their chairs then the class stood up and greeted me..

CLASS: GOOD AFTERNOON MS.ROMUALDEZ" they greeted me aftet, they all seated"

Irene: good afternoon class, I'm sorry cause I'm late "I greeted them"

I checked their attendance then I started my lesson, as usual some students are hardheaded specifically the boys...

I finished my class and  I extended A little bit of time to finish that lesson today..

I'm walking back to my office to get ready cause I'm going home na, as I entered my office, Sam is there, hayst Oo nga pala we have agenda hayst...

she smiled at me so I rolled my eyes then walk towards my table to ready my things...

Sam: sungit "she said"

Irnee: tsk we can drink alcohol naman at my house, why sa bar pa? "I askd her then carry my bag"

Sam: it's boring if sa house molang, and sa bar naman we can dance and enjoy...

I went out of my office then Sam followed me, she has a lot to say so Here I am listening to her drama, we get in to my car and I drove heading to my house cause I can't go the bar na ito ang suot ko...

Too LateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara