Potential Post-Watty Party Contest

Seeing how so many folks will have great books after Watty prep is over, I was wondering if there is interest in very simple, easy to enter, no hard feelings contest. 

Here is the set of prelim rules. Would you enter or suggest the contest with these set of rules to your friends? 

Participants Info:

1. Each subsequent round is limited to one of the Watty genres, except the two new categories are rolled into Drama/Slice of Life/General genre. Eligible types of work are: your own original works or literary fanfiction that doesn't require Fandom knowledge, prose. 

2. Participant's book must have at least 5K words of content, and indicate approximately where 5K occurs

3. Round has 12 entries (first come, first served)

4. Shoutout or tags, whatever feels more expedient, is encouraged but not required (tho you probably want the slots to fill in fast for faster result, lol).

5. I also encourage you to check out other entries in your category for pure fun. Optional, obviously, but creates good vibes.

6. In case of ties or for some genres, I might look for a second opinion from a friend.

Outcome:

1. Each round starts once I have 12 entries

2. 12 entries are ranked by yours truly, from 1 to 12, with no score, just qualitatively 

3. Top 2 entries receive an option to enter the multi-genre Final Round (with the winning or any other book); with no response/consent in 1 week's time, the offer is extended to the next. Ideally I want to have 6 books in each Final Round.

4. Each entry will receives a short log-line, and one liner pro and con in the published results of each round

5. All finalists get a shout-out and the add-on to my 'Read THIS, Thank Me Later' Reading List.