Mikasa takes the box out and places it in the middle of the coffee table. She takes the lid off of the box and everyone looked at it.

    "Alright. I'll start first. I grab a card and ask a question. That's all it is. And if you can't answer, you take a shot," Mikasa spices it up. The group agreed, waiting patiently for Mikasa's question card. She read it in her head before asking it aloud.

    "What does my Instagram tell you about me?" She asks a superficial question. The group chuckles.

    "It shows that you love your friends a lot," Sasha answers for the group. The group agrees in unison. Mikasa took it for an answer and moved on to Eren, who sat slightly adjacent to her. Eren looks at us, deadpan.

    "I didn't know I was playing," He flatly says. Everyone whines at him for being complicated. He sighs before reaching to the middle of the table and grabbing a card. He reads it alone before saying it aloud.

    "What's the first thing you noticed about me?" He asks with no curiosity in his tone. Everyone chuckles.

    "I remember your little gap from your missing front tooth. And you always wore this brown sweater. And you used to have short hair," Mikasa recalls. Armin smiled.

    "I noticed your courage in helping me with those bullies. The first day we became friends I noticed how generous you are," Armin answers. Sasha chuckles.

    "I remember when we met in middle school and you almost got into a fight with the teacher for being a dumbass," Sasha recalls.

    "Oh yeah! And you defended Sasha because the teacher was being a bitch about her eating in class," Connie adds. I smile subconsciously at the nice stories.

    "I remember when I told Mikasa I liked her hair long and you told Mikasa she should cut her hair and she did. I was so sure that we had beef," Jean recalls. Eren huffs.

    "We do." He jokes. The group turned their eyes to me as it was my turn to say the first thing I noticed about Eren. My eyes slightly widened from being put on the spot. I looked at Eren for a moment.

"Oh...Well when I met Eren, I met everyone so I was super observant with all of you guys. With Eren specifically, I remember his hair. It looked shiny and clean. So healthy. And then I looked at his face. Dark, furrowed eyebrows that shape his face well. And his cheekbones. And long eyelashes. Oh, but what I remember vividly were his eyes. They're like a deep viridian color...My favorite color," I finished. The group chuckled.

    "Jesus, you could be a poet Y/n," Jean comments on my description. I chuckled before taking a sip. I glanced at him. He kept his eyes on me for a moment before looking away.

    "Nah. I had those super long descriptions for all of you guys in my head," I lightheartedly tell them. Armin grabs a card. He chuckles at the card.

"If Myspace were still a thing, what would my profile song be?" Armin asks. We all laughed.

"You would put a Beatles song to be different. Show other people that you're a cool dude," Mikasa jokes. We chuckled. I opted out of this because I still didn't know him well.

    Sasha then grabbed a card.

    "What about me is the most strange or unfamiliar to you?" She asks. We all snickered.

    "Shit, everything," Connie jokes. We chuckled.

    "You eat all that food and where the fuck does it go?" Jean asks curiously. We chuckled. Connie grabbed a card.

    "What compliment do you think I hear the most?" Connie asks with a cocky tone. Jean snickers.

    "Your mom is so sexy," Jean jokes. We laughed as Connie frowned at Jean's answer. Jean grabbed a card.