part 9

"What are you doing here?" 

        Hyunjin stared with widened eyes. "What do you mean, Hyunjin?" Felix asked, looking back and forth between Hyunjin and the visitor. 

        "I do not know you, I'm just here to check on Felix. I'm with the record company." The man explained. "I'm Changbin, nice to meet you." Hyunjin glared at Changbin. Felix just stared at the two, puzzled. Did Hyunjin know Changbin?

        "Anyway, Changbin, why did the record company send you?" Felix asked. Changbin smiled and explained that the media wanted him to have an interview. Felix widened his eyes and grinned widely, 'Of course! I'll go get my phone real quick."

        As the boy went upstairs, Hyunjin walked towards Changbin and stared at him intensively, "Why are you here?" Changbin chuckled, shaking his head. "Why would I tell you, brother?" Hyunjin gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. 

        "You know i can report you right?"

        "I can do the same."

        Both boys didnt look away, their little staring competition ended once they heard Felix's happy cheer. "To celebrate this amazing news, let's go out for lunch?" Felix suggested. 

        Changbin nodded and Hyunjin did the same. They all got in the car and drove to a nearby diner, that ten minutes was probably the most awkward car ride. Besides Felix chattering about songs, the car was silent.

        Once they reached the diner, Felix went to get a table while Hyunjin and Changbin waited outside. Hyunjin nudged Changbin, and as though Changbin knew what he wanted, he said, "I know you think you're the only one that can have him, but you're wrong, ya know?" 

        "What are you talking about?"

        "Mother told me about you refusing to kill him, maybe I should do it instead?"

        Hyunjin's eyes widened, "No! So that's why you came, Mother sent you." 

        "Wrong, I came myself. Because unlike you, I have the guts to kill him. What happened to you, brother? I always wondered." 

        Hyunjin turned away, resisting the urge to choke his brother and kill him right then and there. "Nothing happened, you psycho." he scoffed. "You think i don't know? I know you're gay, and i know that you want to fuck him so badly. But you can't, because he's not gay. Ain't that right, Hwang Hyunjin?" Changbin teased, smirking. 

        "You shut your mouth right now..."

        "Why should I?" Changbin chuckled. "No wonder no one wanted you, you're lucky mother adopted you." 

        "Why you little-" Hyunjin didn't bother to complete his sentence and punched Changbin in his stomach, making him grimace. "Come on, hit me harder." Changbin lured. Hyunjin wanted to, but he didnt. Because that would make Felix scared, though he might have saw what he did. 

        "Hyunjin! What are you doing?" Felix yelled, eyes widened with worry in them. Changbin turned around and smiled gently, "Nothing, he's just riled up. Did you get us a table?" Felix nodded and tended to Changbin, walking by his side while supporting him. Hyunjin didnt buy it though, Changbin was stronger than that. 

_______________

TIMESKIP

        "That was some good food!" Changbin exclaimed, rubbing his stomach. Felix nodded his head in agreement as they entered the car. 

        "What should we do now?" Felix asked.

        "Go home?" Hyunjin suggested. Felix shook his head and suggested a beautiful park nearby. There were many different flowers that looked stunning and Felix wanted to see it for himself. "To the park we go!" Changbin said cheerfully as they drove off. 

        When they reached, Felix's jaw dropped. The scenery was even more spectacular than he expected it to be. The soft wind blowing on his face as he stepped out of the car made him have a sense of calmness. "It's weird, considering I'm only an employee of the record company and you treat me like a friend." Changbin brought up. 

        "Of course, everyone deserves to be treated nicely." Felix said. 

        "i wouldn't be so sure, Felix." Hyunjin muttered, just loud enough for Changbin to hear it. "Oh! Look at these pretty roses!" Felix exclaimed, taking out his phone to capture the beauty. Hyunjin did the same and took many different angles of the flower. "Show me!" Felix pointed at his phone. 

        "Wow! So nice! How did you get so good?" Felix complimented when he saw the pictures Hyunjin took. "Practise." Hyunjin said in monotone, but his face flashed a tint of bright pink. As the day came to a close, the sky slowly said goodbye to the sun and out came the moon. 

        "Ahh, today was such a fun day. I'm sad that it's over." Felix sighed. Hyunjin patted him and allowed him to lean on him.

        "it's okay, we can have more days like this." Changbin assured. "Though, what is your decision about the record interview?" he continued. 

        "Oh yes. I agree to the interview, when does it take place?" Felix asked. "It takes place around next week." Changbin explained. 

        "Of course, I'l talk to my producer." Felix said. He attempted to get them all together for a group picture, but the two boys wouldn't move closer to each other, so they settled with a 'distanced' group hug. However, just as the trio was about to leave, they heard someone yell out.

       "Guys! Felix the idol is over there!" 

(Sorry about the late update, i didnt have any motivation, hope you enjoyed this part though!)