part 8

"Felix Lee, you're such a brat...what to do with you?"

        Felix blushed bright red, unable to process what was happening. He mumbled out some inaudible words and tried to move away.

        "Wha- what are you doing?" Felix asked.

        "Thinking of a good punishment for you, do you have any suggestions?"

        "Uh-"

        Hyunjin leaned a bit closer, cutting off Felix's speech. "I know..." Hyunjin teased. Felix gulped, awaiting the worst.

        "No staying up late for a week," Hyunjin chuckled.

        "NOOO!" Felix groaned, scrunching up his nose. He folded his arms and glared at Hyunjin, looking angry yet cute at the same time.

        "Beg me not to do it then,"

        Felix widened his eyes, not knowing what to do. "Pleaseeeeeee, dont do it! You know i can't sleep early," Felix whined. Hyunjin scoffed, not budging. Felix's eyes then lit up, he needed to use his ultimate weapon!

        He closed his eyes, then opened them with such adorable puppy eyes. "Please, hyunjinnie, dont do this to me!" he begged cutely. Hyunjin was surprised, he kinda expected Felix to do this, but he couldnt resist! Hyunjin sighed, then rolled his eyes and waved Felix away from him.

        "Sooo?"

        "Fine, no punishment..."

        "Yay!"

        Felix cheered with joy and hugged Hyunjin tightly, squeezing the life out of him.

        "Felix, I cant breathe!" Hyunjin stuttered.

        Felix stopped and stepped back, giving a nervous smile. He then got a notification on his watch and rushed upstairs. Probably just an update in his concerts.

        Hyunjin cleaned up the table and realised that Felix still owed him that ten dollars for falling asleep last night, he smiled. Maybe let's not remind Felix about that.

        "Hyunjinnie! Can you come up here?" Felix shouted. Hyunjin smiled and rushed upstairs to find Felix staring at his phone intensively.

        "What happened?"

        "Help me write song lyrics, pleaseeee!"

        "That's your job, if I keep helping you, youll get lazy."

        Felix groaned. "Okay fine, but can you please give me suggestions?"

        "Fine."

        Hyunjin peeked at Felix's phone, looking at the song theme. "Betrayal?" Hyunjin asked.

        Felix nodded. He took out his computer and started to write some random song lyrics. Hyunjin took out a notepad and also started to write down lyrics.

_______________

Timeskip

        "Thank you!" Felix said, typing out the rest of the finished lyrics.

        Hyunjin put down his note pad and leaned on the chair. "So you're done?" He asked.

        Felix shook his head. "This is just a draft, now I have to see if I can get a tune."

        "And then?"

        "If the lyrics don't match, I change them and keep doing that until it matches."

        "That's a lot of work."

       "I know."

        Hyunjin nodded his head and laid his head on Felix's shoulder, watching him edit the draft.

        "Hmmm~" Felix hummed a soft melody and softly muttered the lyrics along with it. "This doesn't fit..." He mumbled.

        "You looking so focused is too cute..." Hyunjin mumbled.

        Felix chuckled and patted Hyunjin's head. "Then in that case, you're even cuter."

        "Then, you're adorable"

        "Okay, shut up. I need to concentrate."

        "You should take a break."

        Felix shook his head. "I need to finish this."

        "Take a rest or I'll make you," Hyunjin said sternly. Felix just ignored him and sighed.

        Just then, Hyunjin stood up and lifted Felix, placing him slowly onto the bed.

        "Hyun?" Felix asked surprisingly. He struggled and tried to squirm out but Hyunjin pinned him to the bed. "Don't even try to escape." Hyunjin said in a low voice.

        Felix's face was as red as beetroot, but he didn't do anything. Hyunjin leaned in so close that their faces were nearly an inch away from each other.

        Felix closed his eyes, as though he could read Hyunjin's mind and didn't stop him. Hyunjin also closed his eyes and leaned even closer.

        Just then, the door opened. "Sir Felix?" a maid asked. She widened her eyes when she saw what was happening in the room. The two boys were also startled and jumped away from each other.

        "Yes, Claire?" Felix replied.

        "Someone is here to see you."

        "Of course, tell them I'll be right down to see them."

         Claire nodded and rushed off. Hyunjin sighed, then chuckled. "What's so funny?" Felix asked.

        "Nothing, nothing..." Hyunjin assured.

        Felix frowned, but gestured Hyunjin to go downstairs with him to invite the mysterious guest in.

        As they walked downstairs, Hyunjin caught a peek at the person and his eyes widened.

        "What are you doing here?"