part 2

Walking into the huge mansion, the man felt overwhelmed. He had never been to any house this big on any of his missions, just how rich is this guy?

        He walked up and knocked on the door, waiting patiently outside. He wondered how Felix would look like in real life as the man had only seen photos of him. 

        Suddenly, he heard the door creak open and a woman was standing there. By the looks of her uniform, he was sure she was a maid. 

       "Oh! You must be the new bodyguard! Come in, come in!" She said cheerfully, a bright smile on her face. The man walked into the mansion, admiring the beautiful marble statues and the chandelier. 

       "Let me take you to Mr Felix!" 

        The maid said, gesturing the man to follow her.

        Walking up the stairs, he saw a door with a board on it, on the board was "Felix". This must be his room! The man scanned the area, he must be familiar with the house if he wanted to set up a plan to kill him. Yet, he remained quiet and followed the maid. 

        "Felix! Your bodyguard is here!" The maid yelled into the room. Few moments later, the door swung open and revealed Felix in an oversized hoodie.

        "You must be Hyunjin, my new guard?" He said in a deep voice. 

        Hyunjin's eyes widened slightly. Felix didn't look like the type of guy to have a deep voice. He looked cute, somehow. His eyes were quite big and he had freckles all over his cheeks and nose. "Yeah, that's me," Hyunjin replied in a calm tone. Felix then turned to the maid, asking her to kindly leave and continue her work. She nodded and skipped away merrily.

        "Come in, I'm Felix, but I assume you already know that," Felix invited Hyunjin in. His voice higher than before. Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, was Felix pretending to have a deep voice?

        He walked in and saw so many fanart, fan letters and song suggestions on his table. He also saw Felix's bed, it was quite messy. Maybe he didn't have time to clean it? Hyunjin chuckled, looking around, he thought that Felix was probably a lazy ass person. But he was wrong, very wrong. Felix was actually the opposite of that.

        "Sorry about the mess, I was writing songs all day and I forgot about cleaning up," Felix apologized, his voice surprisingly high. "Do you always change the pitch of your voice?" Hyunjin asked curiously. Felix blushed and shook his head, explaining that his voice had a very big range, so he could go very high or very low.

       Hyunjin just nodded, looking around the room to see if anything could help him on the mission. Not much though, just everything you would expect in a bedroom. However, an article on the table caught his eye. It read: Unknown assassin still out there, please stay safe and don't wander off alone at night.

        Why was Felix worried about him? Maybe he already knew he was being targeted? Just to make sure, Hyunjin walked over to the table and picked up the newspaper, "Worried about this assassin?" He asked. Felix turned his head and nodded.

        "I'm famous and all, that makes people think I'm safe all the time but actually, anything could happen. I'm just worried." 

        Felix explained, laying down on his bed and closing his eyes. He sighed tiredly before opening his eyes once again. "Before I forget, let me tell you some rules here." He said.

        Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, "Rules?" Felix nodded, as though it was super obvious. "You are supposed to stay beside me at all times, you will sleep in my room but on that bed," Felix pointed to a single bed on the side before continuing. 

        "You will also follow me to events and concerts, protecting me from any threat and making sure no fans can harass me, got it?" Hyunjin nodded his head. "Could I unpack?" He asked the idol. "Sure, I'll be downstairs eating dinner, Kay?" Felix said. Hyunjin nodded and went into the bathroom.