part 6

Felix was extremely hungry, so Hyunjin thought that he would not want to tend to all his fans, especially since there were a lot.

        "Of course! One at a time please!" Felix smiled.

        Everyone cheered as they lined up to either take a photo with Felix or to get his autograph.

        Hyunjin was shocked. So many people, yet the hungry Felix still agreed to take photos with them.

        One at a time, everyone got what they wanted. When there was only one person left, Felix asked.

        "Do you want a photo or an autograph?"

        "Actually, it's my brother's birthday and he is a huge fan of you. Could you...could I record you saying hello to him? He's very sick." The fan said.

        Felix's eyes softened and he immediately agreed. Taking the fan's phone, Felix recorded him saying a few kind words and gave the phone back.

        "Thank you!" The fan exclaimed, bowing a few times before walking back to his table.

        Felix just smiled. "I'm hungry, what should we eat?"

        "Order yourself," Hyunjin said, pointing to the menu.

        While Felix ordered, Hyunjin stared at him with admiration. How could someone so kind be a target of him? He has seen worse from idols.

        "Such a kind soul..." Hyunjin muttered to himself.
_______________

Timeskip

        "That food was so good!" Felix smiled, rubbing his stomach. Hyunjin wiped his mouth, getting ready to leave.

        Felix also got up and pulled Hyunjin.  along with him. They both walked out of the cafe, not saying a single word. "How are we going to get home?" Hyunjin asked.

        "We fly, no shit Sherlock. We call a taxi."

        Hyunjin scoffed, taking out his phone to call a taxi, but Felix stopped him.

        "There's somewhere I want to go, it's nearby here. We can walk."

        Hyunjin agreed to go with Felix. And so they walked together up a hill, the wind blowing against them, making their hair fly.

        After a while, they finally reached what looked like a cliff. It was beautiful, the full moon shining so bright. They could see the entire city's view from up here.

        "It's beautiful, isn't it.." Felix mumbled.

        Hyunjin looked down at Felix, his eyes gleamed in the city's lights.

        "You look even more beautiful." Hyunjin whispered into Felix's ears.

        Felix blushed. He laid his head on Hyunjin's arm, "Let's take a photo." Felix said.

        They both walked to the edge of the cliff, taking out their phone and taking a selfie. "Should I post it?" Felix asked.

        Hyunjin lifted Felix's chin and looked straight in his eyes. "Let's keep this photo for us only." He whispered, moving his face closer to Felix's.

        Felix lightly pushed Hyunjin, giggling. "You're so cheesy for a guy who is so cold." Felix laughed.

        "You're so kind for a person who was so hungry just now. Why did you agree to tend to all your fans?" Hyunjin asked

        "My fans are the ones that make my career successful. Without them, I never could have became an idol."

        Hyunjin chuckled. "Let's go, I'll call a taxi." Felix nodded and clinged to him.

        How could someone be so annoying yet so full of love and kindness? Hyunjin realized that they were alone, on a cliff, and that he could end Felix's life in this moment.

        But Hyunjin couldn't do it. He couldnt kill Felix, there was just a feeling he had.
_______________

Timeskip

        "Finally, we're home!" Felix sighed. He dragged himself upstairs and into his bedroom.

        Hyunjin closed the entrance and locked it. He walked upstairs and suddenly got a notification.
_______________

PHONE MESSAGES

Did you kill him yet?

                                                     No.

You were just at the cliff, why didn't you push him?

                                                    How did you know?

I have my ways, you better kill him asap.

                                                   He is a kind person, why are you targeting him?

Because he is a target. Don't question me.
_______________

        "Hyunjin! Come up and shower." Felix yelled from upstairs.

        Hyunjin turned off his phone. He didn't want to carry out his mission, Felix didn't deserve it.

        He opened the bedroom door and saw Felix coming out of the shower. The only thing covering him was a towel.

        "Eek! Don't look!" Felix screeched. Hyunjin laughed and closed his eyes.

        "You were the one who asked me to come up. It's your fault bitch."

        "Well, it's your fault for not knocking first!"

        "It's my room too dumbass."

        Felix rolled his eyes, he quickly changed into his pajamas and laid down on the bed. "You can go shower now"

        Hyunjin opened his eyes and took a towel, going into the shower.

        As he showered, he couldn't keep his mind off the woman. Why was Felix being targeted? Did they know each other?

        Suddenly, "Bang!" A loud noise was heard outside of the shower. Hyunjin's eyes widened as he wrapped himself in a towel and rushed out. And to his surprise, he saw...