Chapter Five

Time difference was a big pain in the ass but it was all their career so all of the idols were used to it. Jungkook got ready and called his manager to leave the hotel and visit the venue.

Some time later, he performed like a pro, without any issue and had a lot of fun. He had talked to his hyungs after the show, hearing how proud they were of him which warmed his heart. Jungkook was now in his car, his manager driving to his hotel and he was bombarded with messages.

97z and some old bones

mingyulovey bow to the greatest

eunwoostar yoooo that was insane

christopherbang I felt so proud to be Korean

doubleB me too

minniemouse for god's sakes

rosesarerosie bammie you're not

doubleB shit I forgot

mingyulovey lovey u here?

kook97dovey dovey I'm here

christopherbang how was it

kook97dovey insane, so many people were there but I wasn't nervous somehow..

eunwoostar I'd be pissin my pants dude

rosesarerosie seal of approval kookah

christopherbang from the vocal queen to the vocal king, wow

minniemouse our sunbae is the best always

doubleb Nicha quit kissin ass

minniemouse did u just

christopherbang oh jesus

minniemouse KUNPIMOOK

kook97dovey stop beefin you cartoons

mingyulovey omg it just clicked

rosesarerosie Minnie Mouse and Bambam from The Flinstones

eunwoostar BAHAHA GENIUS

christopherbang wait someone is missin

doubleB where's my fav thai

minniemouse yah you've got some nerve

rosesarerosie miss lalisa went to lunch with jaden and diplo

kook97dovey lunch? aren't you soundchecking with the fans now

rosesarerosie we did it an hour ago and she flew away lol

When Lisa came back from the lunch it was time to get ready for the show. She didn't miss to call Jungkook tho.

''finally she called me,'' he picked up, but around Lisa was really loud so she couldn't really hear well.

''I wanted to say.. congratulations on your stage and... I'm very proud of you, Kook,'' she screamed her lungs on that sentence, making Jungkook realize she's about to go on stage.

''Thank you a lot. Good luck on the stage and careful on that pole..'' he replied but Lisa didn't hear well again, so she ended the call and gave her phone to her manager.

Jungkook had already landed in Seoul. His entire trip to Doha was with Nicole because she translated for him but was a lot awkward after the so-called date his manager had arranged.

Nicole was riding in the same car as him, ''you look immersed in thought,'' she noticed his conversation with Lisa and like something bothered him.

Jungkook painted a small smile, ''it's nothing,'' after which he looked around the neighbourhood. ''Do you live here?''

Nicole undid her seatbelt, ready to hop off, ''not all of us can afford to give in private areas,'' she made a joke, after which smiled at him. ''I had a great trip, Jungkook-ssi!''

''Me too, have a good rest for a few days,'' he bowed a little when she got out of the car, then the driver drove away.

---

It was safe to say Lisa knew how to make a stadium scream their lungs out. When she did Money, she decided to throw a lil twerk moves to spice it up and it was insane. When she came down from the stage, Jennie clapped for her as she was waiting for cue to go on for her solo.

''Lisa's the beeeest!'' Jennie cutely clapped. ''H-o-t'' Lisa just giggled, going under the stage to the change room where her manager returned her phone. She changed her outfit and later the girls finished the concert with an encore of Boombayah.

Coming out of the venue, Lisa spotted Jaden Smith and ran to give him a hug.

He pulled away gently, ''you guys were insane, wow,'' to which Lisa chuckled. Rose came behind her sneakily, ''hi Jadeeen,''

''Rosieee'' they hugged as well, ''hey, wanna go party with me and my crew?''

''Sure'' Lisa didn't even hesitate, loving a great party, but Rose looked back at Jennie and Jisoo, ''Lisayah, we're flying tomorrow at 8 am, I don't think it's a good idea-''

Lisa put an arm around Jaden's shoulders, ''we won't be long, come on,'' already signaling her manager to go alone to the hotel.

Rosie told their unnies, ''have fun but be careful,'' Jennie warned out of concern and got inside the back of her car. Jisoo nodded, following her manager to her car, leaving Lisa, Rose and Jaden to go.

---

Jimin parked swiftly his car in front of Jungkook's apartment building, heading out to see his friend. Once he got to the 9th floor, he typed in Kook's code and walked in as always. Jungkook had entrusted a few of his closest people to know his passcode which were Lisa, Jimin, Tae, his brother and parents.

Walking in, he spotted the tattooed guy cooking something in the kitchen. ''Jimin-ssi?''

Jimin rolled his eyes, chuckling lightly and going to sit on one of the stools on the counter near the kitchen. ''Cooking again? Smells amazing,''

Jungkook had his back on him, stirring his pot and humming, ''I just worked out and I'm starving,'' he went to grab a spoon and continued stirring, ''do you want some?''

Jimin nodded, ''I have a terrible headache, hope this will help it,''

''I'm guessing alcohol and party was involved,'' Jungkook snickered. ''I also couldn't sleep a lot,''

Jimin raised his eyebrows, ''did you do a live again, jeez..'' shaking his head in disbelief.

''No, I went out with Mingyu, Eunwoo and others, it was so fun,'' Kook finally took the pot from the stove and turned it off, turning to Jimin.

''Oooh, that explains the pics in the groupchat,'' Jimin laughed out loud. Jungkook furrowed his brows lightly, tasting his meal while wondering about this pictures, ''what pics?''

Jimin got up from the stool and went to Kook's bedroom to look for a charger, ''Mingyu sent them, look at the chat,''

A/N: Teaser for Chapter Six is on my ko-fi page! Enjoy! <3