The Attraction Game Pt.2

Y/n's POV:

A few days later...

Chopping wood has got to be the most boring job in the world. All you do is swing and throw, swing and throw, swing and throw, swing and- you get the point. Me and Wendy are right now on firewood duty and honestly, I know I said I hated the challenge but if I could, I would go back to that in a heartbeat if it meant I wouldn't die of arm pain. Silence fills the air for a few minutes as we continue to work and I use that moment to take it all in. It's always hard to forget the beauty of Neverland when it surrounds you, but with the lost boys and the work and the games we play, it always fades into the background. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Wendy spoke up. "Soo," she dragged on, "Have you found anyone who is close to winning the challenge?" She has a hopeful look in her eyes and I almost didn't tell her the "progress" I had made in the challenge. "Uhh, well-hehe... um so far no one's reeally completed the... challenge?" My voice was meek and I plopped down to the ground so I didn't have to see Wendy's disappointed face. "Oh... ok," she mumbled and the silence filled the air once again when suddenly a voice called out my name.

"Y/n, my tent now!" Pan's voice echoed through the trees and I scrambled up to make sure I heard that correctly. What would Pan want from me right now? "Y/n, go!" Wendy murmered as she continued to chop the wood. I ran into camp, which was quiet today since the boys were on a hunting trip with Felix. I climbed up Pan's ladder the fastest I could and barged in his room, my heart racing as I looked down to the floor, breathing heavily. "Y/n, how nice to see you." I shot up to see Pan's face a few inches away from mine. My eyes widen as I took a few steps back and cleared my throat. "It's-um it's nice to see you to Pan." He folded his arms and looked at me with a estatic look on his face. What could he possibly be in a good mood for, I have no idea. "Well Y/n, you must be wondering the reason I called you here," he said with a hint of a smile on his face. " Um yeah actually I was," I stood there awkwardly, my hand scratching the back of my neck as Pan went to the little cabinet next to what I was assuming was his bed and took out a small box.

He walked towards me and I backed into the wall slightly to ensure there was enough space in-between us so I wouldn't combust inside. "I know that early on when you were here Y/n you always complained about not being able to grow your own orchid flowers in our little garden," he dragged his last words out in his cute accent as he smirked. How did he even remember that? I'm pretty sure it's been years since I've been here and I forgot that I had even grown orchids before I came here. He handed me the box, "Open it. Right now," he arched his eyebrow. I looked at the box warily before slowly opening it. Inside, were a few seeds. Wait, no way he- "Those seeds are orchid seeds. You'd be surprised how hard they are to acquire on Neverland even with my magic," he chuckled to himself as I stood there, utterly shocked. "I was finally able to get my hands on some seeds and while they look tiny, they actually multiply quickly and soon, we can have orchids on the island." He smiled at me and I looked at him with my mouth agape. How did he even remember this, why would he remember this? I was utterly confused and I just looked at him and the box over and over again. He came closer to me and grabbed my shoulders, causing me to look straight into his eyes.

He looked slightly worried at my lack of response. "Do you not like it? I can take it back if you want me to or-" "No no, it's... well actually that's really sweet of you." I interrupted him a smile slowly creeping onto my face. "This is really thoughtful of you Pan, but how did you remember this? I mean Wendy has been talking about getting more daisies on the island for ages but you haven't even considered it." He looked sheepishly at the floor and let go of me, his warm touch disappearing. "Uh, w-well," he stuttered, a sight in which I had never seen before. "I guess I just remembered it for no reason," he was starting to laugh really nervously now and it was kinda cute. "Well anyways Y/n I have a bunch of work to do it so it might be better if you leave now," he started rambling on, pushing me towards the ladder, "Ok Pan, bye," I blushed turning to the ladder to get down and the last thing I heard him say mumble just loud enough for me to hear was, " You can call me Peter." I giggled to myself as I jumped down and almost hit Wendy. "Jesus, Y/n you almost landed on top of me." Wendy grabbed my hand to pull me up. "So," she asked with a curious look on her face, "What did Pan want?" I looked her dead in the eye and simply sighed, "We have a new contender in the challenge."

I know it's really cringey right now but I swear the end is going to be worth it. Please vote and leave comments on how my writing is and let me know what other imagines I should do. A multiple part one about Robbie will come out soon as well!