~Hunting~

Your POV:

It was a few days later now and me and Bubba sat in his room on his bed, cuddling like always. I was talking to him about my life before he kidnapped me. He always listened to me when I talked, even if he didn't know what I was talking about. They had to buy food for me from the store since I wasn't a cannibal. Drayton opens the door and looks at us. "We're goin' hunting so come on you two. And, Bubba, make sure your chainsaw is clean." Drayton says. "Wait, hunting? Like, hunting people?" I ask.

"Well duh. What else would cannibals hunt?" Drayton says. As he's about to leave and Bubba gets off the bed, I speak up. "Wait, can I stay here while you guys hunt? I don't want to witness that, all the blood and murder." I say, still sitting on Bubbas bed. "You gotta come. If we leave you here you might try to escape and call the police. Now come on." I shake my head no, still not getting up. I really didn't want to go. I still couldn't believe I was kidnapped by a cannibal and now live with three cannibals.

Bubba grabs me and picks me up bridal style. I instantly try to get out of his arms but fail. Bubba then holds me in one arm and his chainsaw in his other hand. I cross my arms over my chest. "Now come on." Drayton says as we walk out of Bubbas room and downstairs where Nubbins was waiting. We leave the house and get in Draytons truck. Me and Bubba sat in the truck bed and Drayton was driving with Nubbins on the passenger seat.

As I sat next to Bubba I couldn't help but feel a little scared. I mean, I was in truck full of cannibals and I practically live with them now. One of them wants me dead so he can cook me and eat me, the other one is weird and seems to like me a lot and Bubba has a crush on me or something. Though I couldn't lie, I did like Bubba. I guess it weird, falling in love with a cannibal/murderer that doesn't even speak.

We see some hitchhikers, two teens. Drayton stops the truck and let's them get on the truck bed with me and Bubba. When one of them gets on I instantly move closer to Bubba. Bubba was hiding his chainsaw behind him. I sit really close to Bubba, putting my head on his shoulder. The two hitchhikers get on the truck bed and sit down and Bubba wraps his arm around my waist.

Drayton starts driving again. The hitchhikers didn't say anything unless Drayton spoke to them. They looked nice, though I knew they'd be dead soon. Once we start getting closer to the house, Drayton stops and the hitchhikers look confused. Bubba let's go of me and starts up his chainsaw.

He then kills them.

A while later, I was sitting in Bubbas room on his bed alone. He was in the basement, taking care of the bodies and doing whatever he was doing. I didn't like watching him kill those two innocent hitchhiker's but I couldn't do anything about it. Nubbins opens the door and looks at me. "The foods done. Bubbas waitin' for you downstairs at the table." He says.

I get up and follow Nubbins downstairs, to the dining room. Drayton and Bubba were already sitting at the table. I walk over to my chair and sit next to Bubba. We all start eating. After we ate, Bubba carried me upstairs and set my on the bed before leaving me alone again. I lay down and start at the ceiling. What did I do to get here, in a cannibals bed? Why haven't they killed me? I mean, yeah, Bubba likes me. But Drayton wants me dead.

Why haven't I tried to escape? I had so many chances and yet I didn't escape, or even try. Maybe I actually have grown to like Bubba. I do like kissing him and cuddling with him and I don't mind being around him as long as he's not covered in blood.

Word Count: 710