Road trip!

Your POV:

It was a hot Texas day and me and my friends were on a road trip. I was driving and my friends were being loud like normal. "Hey, Y/N, what do you think?" One of my friends asks me. "Hm? What do I think about what?" I was focused on the road and didn't know what they were talking about.

"Were you not paying attention? What do you think about slaughterhouses?" They ask. "Well, I don't know. I guess I never really think about 'em." A few hours later I notice the sun is starting to go down. "Someone else wanna drive? It's getting late." I say. None of my friends reply.

"Fucking assholes," I whisper under my breath. Then, the van breaks down. "What happened?" One of my friends asks putting their hand on my shoulder. "Van broke down," I say. "We'll have to find somewhere to camp for the night, this van ain't big enough for all of us to sleep in."

Everyone agrees on camping in the woods and we all get out of the van with our stuff. I sit against the tree, contemplating my life choices and wondering why I hang out with these people.

{Time Skip a few hours later}
It was around midnight now and my friends were asleep. I wasn't tired at all, so I decided to read a book. It was a murder mystery and it was quite interesting. There was a distant sound, it sounded like a chainsaw....

Wait, is the sound getting closer? It was, the sound was getting closer. I put my book down and stand up, looking around. Then I see a man. The man is big and looked to be carrying a chainsaw.

He was. That's where the chainsaw noises were coming from. I quickly go behind the tree, knowing he definitely saw me. I put my hands over my mouth, not knowing the intentions of this big man in the woods at midnight with a chainsaw. Then, everything goes black.

I was out for hours. My head was bleeding and my vision was blurry. I had just regained consciousness and I sit up, noticing my ankles are tied down to the end of this bed, my wrists as well.

Word count:399    

I will try to make the next chapter as soon as I can! Hope you liked the first chapter!