~Tied down~

Your POV:

I was tied down to this bed with no idea where I was. My vision had returned and I look around the room. I could tell it was morning now as there was light seeping through the windows. It wasn't as big as I originally thought it was. There was a man sitting on the edge of the bed. It was the man from the woods! But he didn't look scary and he didn't have his chainsaw.

I try to sit up, forgetting about the ropes on my ankles and wrists. The ropes makes a few noises as I struggle to sit up and pull my wrists out of them and the man turns to look at me. "W-where am I? W-who are you?" I ask, looking at the man.

The man mumbles and makes animal noises. I stare at him, confused. "W-what?" The man stands up and walks to the side of the bed and caresses my cheek. Then there is loud yelling, it sounds like heavy footsteps and the door swings open.

There was a man standing there. He looked like an older man. He started yelling at the chainsaw man, the one that tied me up. The chainsaw man leaves, the older one hitting him upside the head a little bit. The door closes and I instantly try to escape these ropes.

I struggle and notice one of the ropes on my wrist is loose. I pull my wrist out and sit up as much as I can with my other wrist and ankles still tied up. I look around for anything I can use and see a knife. I grab the knife and try to cut the ropes, they were already somewhat loose but not enough to escape very easily.

I try to cut the ropes on my other wrist and it takes a while but I get my wrist free. I start cutting the ropes off of my ankles and I almost get one ankle free when the door opens and the chainsaw man stumbles in, sobbing.

I stop and look at him as the door slams shut again and the chainsaw man lays on the floor sobbing. I finish cutting the ropes off of my ankle and go to the other one. He still hadn't noticed me cutting the ropes.

I was free now, except the chainsaw man was still sobbing on the floor. I was standing now and I kneel next to him. Part of me was feeling sympathy and part of me didn't care and just wanted to escape.

Word count: 435