~Escape?~

Your POV:
I put my hand on his shoulder, making him jump. He looks at me, confused. He makes a few noises like a pig before standing up and grabbing the knife off the bed.

I back away and look at him, scared he might kill me. He looks me in my eyes and sees the fear and puts the knife down.

"Chainsaw Man" POV:
I notice the fear in their eyes and set the knife down. I realized that the way they got the ropes off of themselves is with that knife. I make a squealing sound at them.

They still seemed scared of me. I didn't want them to be scared. I don't know why... my brothers don't like that I'm showing them mercy. They say I should just kill them already, but I don't want to. They're.... Special, different.

Your POV:
I back away again. "A-are you gonna tell me where I am and who you are?" The door swings open again, this time a younger guy enters. The older one appears behind him and they both look at me, then at the chainsaw man.

"Damnit, Bubba! You're supposed to keep them tied down!" The older one yells at the chainsaw man who I now know as Bubba. The older one starts yelling at Bubba and the younger looking one looks at me. I look at him and we just stare at each other for a minute before the older guy grabs him and closes the door, leaving me and Bubba alone again.

I look at Bubba. "So, you're Bubba?" I ask him. He nods, fidgeting with his hands. "My names Y/N.... Why does he yell at you? Is he your brother?" As much as I wanted to escape I knew there was no way I was gonna be able to. He had two brothers and there were no open windows I could go through in here and Bubba was probably gonna be keeping a close eye on me.

Bubba nods. "Can you talk?" He shakes his head no, still fidgeting with his hands. "Can you write?" He shakes his head no again. "Shit.... How do you communicate then?" He shrugs. I think for a minute. "Maybe your brothers could tell me what I need to know?"

He hesitated then nods. He grabs my hand gently, his skin rough but warm and... comforting? He takes me downstairs and the firsts one we see is the younger one. I approach him and greet him, Bubba standing really close to me and making sure the younger one doesn't try to hurt me.

"Hi." I say. "Hi, I'm Nubbins." He seemed calmer than his brothers but I assumed he wasn't always like this. "Do you think you could tell me what I need to know since it's obvious I won't be escaping anytime soon?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I guess." I nod with a slight smile on my face. "Ok, great. What's the other guys name? The older one?" "That's Drayton. The cook." He said "the cook" mockingly.

I nod. "Ok, where am I?" "Well, you're in our house! Bubba found ya out in the woods and took ya home. Ya know, he really likes ya. The cook just wants to kill ya and turn ya into his famous chili." He says calmly.

"W-what?" I ask, stunned. "Are you guys.... Cannibals?" I looked even more scared now. "Yeah, but Bubba really likes ya so we won't eat ya." "That doesn't make me feel any better." I say as I back away from Nubbins a bit, only to bump into Bubba.

Word Count: 606