Rocky and Marshall's strange behaviour

Start from the beginning

Past Marshall: (turned around) what do you want, William, Wendy?

Past Wendy: oh, nothing~... it's just... (dragged Marshall)

Past Marshall: wait³, where did you want to bring me! Let me go!

Past William: don't worry, we're just want to play~...

In the room

Past Wendy: so, listen boy... Rocky is the pup in a bad family~... why do you still friends with him then? You'll be unlucky one~!

Past Marshall: I know that! But he's innocent! They leave him to this stupid place!

Past William: then what about you, Koswara? You're the ugly one in your own family! Plus, your clan is an baddies!

Past Marshall: they're now in my list that who am I hate! And you guys also in my list!

Past Wendy: oh, really? (Hold a knife)

Past Marshall: what was that?

Past Wendy: you stupid pup! This is a knife! And we will do whatever we can do with this knife! (Coming closer to Marshall) there's no way to run now, orphan dally pup!

Past Marshall: (being hold by William) wait, please! Don't hurt me!!

Meanwhile

Past Rocky: Marshall? Marshall? Where are you?!

Pups 2: hey, nerd pup! You search for that blind pup?

Past Rocky: leave my friends alone! Why do you always mocking and bullying Marshall?!

Pups 3: that's because... he's a stupid little dally!

Past Rocky: stop called him stupid, you maniac! My friend is not stupid! You guys are stupid! You guys never understand his feelings when you called him stupid!!

Pups 1: oh, really? He's acting cool when we called him stupid, idiot!

Past Rocky: that's for you, moron! He's acting fine in front of you guys, but NOT . IN . HIS . HEART!! As I said before, you guys never understand what he feels when he's being bullied and mocked!! (leave the gangster pups gang)

In the house

Past Rocky: ugh, come on, Marshall... where are you, buddy? Eh, is that William and Wendy? What are they doing in that room? (Open the door) wait, is that... Marshall!!

Past ???: what's wrong at there?

Past Rocky: huh? My friend is bleeding! Please help him!

Past ???: we have to go to the hospital!

In the hospital

Past ???: how is he, doctor?

Dr. Joseph: sorry for this, but he has a stabbed eyes and head... it looks normal but it wasn't... his brain was now damage and easily feels trauma and tantrum... and having a self-harm disease... and his eyes... was now fully blind...

Past Rocky: no... it can't be!! Please tell me this is not real...

Past ???: it's far too real, Rocky... you have to accept the fate... and thank you for the info, doc...

Dr. Joseph: you're welcome and I'm sorry very much...

At outside

Past Rocky: ergh, gaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! Why can't I realize when he's alone going outside!!???!! And why they doing this to us?! Hiks²... why can't I saved him...

Past ???: Rocky... calm down... I know you were now feels stress but, listen, no one will escape from the horrible fate, so... (looked at Rocky in the eyes) just face the fate...

Past Rocky: but... why do you care about us?

Past ???: because I was also being bullied by them! But, no one noticed me...

Past Rocky: oh... I'm sorry...

Past ???: not your fault, and I'm molly...

Past Rocky: nice to meet you...

Past Molly: nice to meet you too! After Marshall healed, let's leave the orphanage place.

Past Rocky: that's great, because I was now hates that place!

End of flashback

Ryder: Rocky is feels trauma of seeing orphanage because the orphanage pups were bullied them before...

Skye: so that's why, but where did you know?

Ryder: Molly told me about it...

Nana: man, now I feels bad about Marshall and Rocky though...

Zuma: I feels the same, dude...

Ryder: I glad that you guys now understand what they feels and what they facing...

1094 words