Chapter 9

Liam's pov

Sebastian said "Good morning doll. Baby's been fed." I nodded. He placed her on my chest. I smiled. I said "Can I have my phone? I wanna tweet out her name."

Louis's pov

Liam tweeted "Gracie (Grace) Jamie Stan🩷. Mumma and daddy's angel." I texted her "Perfect name baby sis." She replied "Thanks Lou." I smiled. She texted me "We'll be out tomorrow🫶. We'll let you know when to come over."

Sebastian's pov

I said "Why'd you pick that name?" She said "She's named after her parents character. Grace as in me and Jamie or James as for you." I kissed her head. She whispered "I love you Seb."

A day later

Liam's pov

We walked out with Grace. I smiled at the baby in the carrier. Sebastian smiled at me. He whispered "She's beautiful like her mother." I smiled. I texted the group that we were on our way home. Sebastian looked back. He said "My girls." I said "Eyes on the road Stan." He laughed. He said "Alright baby doll." I said "Think Gracie is baby doll now don't you think?" He smiled. He said "Of course doll." We got home.

Sebastian's pov

I got Gracie. Liam got out. I walked up. She had the diaper bag. I smiled. She said "Last time we walked out of here we were kidless. Now look. A baby girl." I kissed her cheek. Louis opened the door. Liam said "Steal Gracie out of his arms and I won't hesitate to slap you after someone else grabs her!" I said "You go sit and relax. I'll go put her in the bassinet next to the bed baby." She nodded.

Liam's pov

Louis said "Can I hold her?" I looked at him. I said "No. She's going to nap. I have to feed her soon. Then maybe."

Later

Sebastian's pov

Liam fell asleep. She had a bottle ready for when it's time. I walked over to Grace. I picked her up. I smiled. I took a photo in the mirror. And posted to my story. With the song Little Bird from Jonas Brothers "Time better slow down don't grow up just yet 💜. Daddy's angel." Liam was behind me. She said "Hey. You feed her?" I said "Was just about to doll." I smiled.

Liam's pov

Sebastian fed her. He said "She's so calm. How'd we get so lucky?" I said "I don't know. But I can tell she looks more like you." He smiled. He kissed my head. I smiled at him. He whispered "Let's get her to bed. And sleep." I nodded.

Haiiiii

Mrs.Stan❤️