Chapter 8

liked by louist91, chrisevans, niallhoran, harrystyles, anthonymackie, zaynmalik and 1,000,200 others

imsebastianstan: It's official little Stan is finally here. She is very healthy. Liam's resting. We took this before she fell asleep. So I'll be doing the posting. We'll be away from social media for a little while this little one gets home. We love you all. I'll allow Liam to tell you guys the name. And the guys are watching the three dogs.

louist91: Congratulations guys. I can't wait to meet her. Once Liam wakes tell her I love her. So much.
|
imsebastianstan: I will ❤️.

firsttimestan: I can't believe you are finally a dad🥺
|
imsebastianstan: Neither can I. Liam making me a father is the best thing ever. And I love it.

chrisevans: I'm so happy for you Seb🩷. Can't wait to meet the niece.
|
imsebastianstan: I can't wait for all of you to meet her.

anthonymackie: She's adorable!
|
imsebastianstan: We'll let you know when we get out.

niallhoran: I can't wait to meet my niece.

zaynmalik: She's too precious. She's gonna have overprotective uncles btw.
|
imsebastianstan: She better! Because she's gonna have an overprotective father.

harrystyles: Once you guys get here I won't apologize if I steal her from y'all.
|
imsebastianstan: No you won't. Liam won't allow it! And you know it Harry. She will never allow it!

BABY STAN IS HERE

Mrs.Stan❤️