thirty nine

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREADchiraq | 4:39 pm| 2 weeks later |

chiraq | 4:39 pm
| 2 weeks later |

it's been a couple weeks since china had found out she was actually pregnant.

her and aiden have been really good, they even went on a date during the time spand.

but today was the big day.

she finally decided was gonna tell aiden she was pregnant.

"pull up on me drop that dick off." china spoke as she scrolled on tiktok.

her and aiden were currently in the bed just chillin, he was playing his game though.

aiden looked back and smirked, "I'll drop dat dick off for real. just say the word and I'll turn this shit off."

"boyyy" china laughed. "It's a song jusss vibe twin."

"twin?" aiden mugged. "play witcha life if you want."

china chuckled as she continued to scroll on tiktok.

"so what you doing today?" china asked breaking the silence that fell between the two.

"nan forreal, me and k3 gotta go onna lil run in a lil though." aiden spoke as his eyes focused on the tv.

"what kind of run?"

"we gotta go and handle sum bidness, mama you already know the shit I do." aiden spoke and china sighed lowly.

"I guess."

silence fell once again between the two.

china scrolled a little while longer through tiktok before she exited out of the app getting up from the bed.

she walked over to aiden and stood right in front of his view of the tv.

"mcht china." demon sucked his teeth. "move"

china ignored him and began dancing making Aiden laugh trying to move her from in front of the tv.

"man get yo goofy ass on." aiden chucked along with China.

she sat down in his lap and watched as he played the game.

she heard a phone ding indicating someone texted whoever's phone it was.

aiden paused his game before he grabbed his phone.

he began typing on his phone before he shut it off and tossed it right by him.