twenty four

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREADchiraq | 9:32 pm

chiraq | 9:32 pm

china was currently wide awake. she was planning to go to sleep early tonight but her thought ended up keeping her awake.

she stared up at her ceiling lost in thought.

she was thinking about what vadah had told her a few days ago.

"I'm pretty sure he has things he wanted to tell you that day."

she was debating if she should text aiden or not.

she knew that what vadah said was true. he probably did wanna explain his side and stuff.

but China just didn't know how to take the information she had heard from destiny. she just reacted how her body felt at the time.

coming to a decision she ended up texting aiden.

aiden

hey , you up ?
delivered

she went out of the iMessage app while she waited for a text back.

after about five minutes of waiting her phone dinged.

she looked and he had texted her back. she decided to wait a minute before texting him back tho. she tended to do that with everyone.

aiden

hey , you up ?
read at 9:39 pm

fg you need sum ?

um yeah. I actually wanted to talk to you about everything. I feel like I should've let you say what you had to say that day. but if you don't wanna talk it's cool.
read at 9:42 pm

I'm finna pull up, you at yo moms ain't it?
yeah
read at 9:43 pm

China shut her phone off as she got from out of her bed putting some sweatpants on along with a hoodie since it was kind've chilly outside.

she honestly didn't care too much about her appearance cause it was late and aiden has seen her look worse before.

after 10 minutes she heard a ding come from her phone indicating a text message came through.

she looked at her phone and seen aiden had texted her.

come outside

she slipped on her pink slippers before making her way outside.

her mom was also currently sleeping since she had work the next morning.

she opened the front door stepping out of the house.

she then closed the front door trying to not make a lot of noise before she made her way to aidens car.

she opened the door and hopped in and the smell of weed mixed with a car air freshener hit her nose.

"wassup" Aiden spoke once she got in the car.

"hey" she spoke softly

aiden turned his car off and slouched back in his seat.

"you can say what you have to say. I'm sorry for not letting you get what you had to say off your chest before." china spoke looking over at aiden seeing him staring ahead. his eyes were low and were a little red.

this was defiantly a turn on for her. of course she couldn't show it made her feel some type of way though.

"it's straight. and china imma be real with you, I found out destiny was pregnant when we went to go and have that meeting n shit wit ha people. I was gon tell you but shit had went left that day wit you and shit so I just chose not to." he explained and china nodded letting him know she was listening.

"and I don't even know for sure if that's my seed. I just know it can be a possibility. last time me and her fucked was like 8 months ago. she told me she found out she was pregnant at like two months." aiden continued to explain "I just feel like you can't be mad or feel any type of way because this happened before me and you was even together. I swear I never fucked that girl while me and you was together. like I said I'm really in love with yo ass china for real, and I don't want this shit to fuck yo what we got goin." aiden expressed and china lowly sighed

"aiden I really just don't know how to feel. I get that this was before me and you but I just don't think I'm ready for all of this. you having a kid by someone else just doesn't sit right with me. I feel like I'm not even in the position to play a mother role in a kids life. I'm just not really ready for that."china explained and aiden just nodded staying silent.

"maybe it's best if we go our separate ways for right now, until everything is settled." china spoke and Aiden scrunched up his face

"you wanna end what we got over this shit? china is you serious?" he mugged

"aiden I'm sorry. it's not like we can't be cool because we can. I just feel like we should take a break from this relationship." China said as a tear rolled down her cheek

"man alright. you done?" aiden spoke with a  unreadable expression on his face

"yeah, I wish you the best." china gave a weak smile before getting out of the car.

she honestly felt like what she did was the right thing to do but wrong at the same time.

this broke her heart. she honestly didn't wanna do this but she also felt like it was the right thing to do.

she walked in the house and she then heard aiden pull off.

she sighed before she went into her bedroom.

she took her slippers off, along with her sweats and her hoodie before she got in her bed and got under the covers.

she turned on her side facing her wall.

closing her eyes she hoped to fall asleep quick so all the thoughts that roamed her head would go away.

she just hoped that this was the right decision for her to make.

CHILE .. DEMON AND CHINA CALLED IT QUITS ??

ts really broke my heart.

what y'all think tho ? lmk sum

- VOTE

- COMMENT

- N FOLLOW YA GIRL