thirty three

NOT PROOFREAD | OMNISCIENT chiraq | 12:39 pm

chiraq | 12:39 pm

china fluttered her eyes open slowly.

her legs were sore from last night. both her and aiden went at it for hours. she couldn't even remember how many rounds they had went.

and although she did enjoy herself last night, her  mind couldn't help to wonder off about what she had seen in that styrofoam cup.

she wanted to know why he was drinking lean. or as most people refer to it as purple drank or wock.

she decided to just brush her thoughts under the rug for now. she for sure was gonna talk to him about it once he woke up though.

she looked down and watched aiden sleep peacefully on her stomach.

she smiled seeing how peaceful he looked.

she rubbed the tattoos that covered his right arm tracing around each one.

"fuck you lookin at cuhs?" aiden mugged opening his eyes seeing china staring at him.

china laughed before she spoke. "you looked so peaceful it was hard for me not to look at you."

aiden smiled showing his pearly white teeth making china smile too.

"boy we had a time last nighttt." china laughed and aiden smirked.

"on folks nem I was beatin dat shit out da frame."

"chile" china playfully rolled her eyes and Aiden laughed.

"oh my god daddy it's too b-big." aiden playfully moaned out mocking china.

china popped his his arm making him bust out laughing.

"It's not funny." china mugged and he chuckled before getting off of her.

"mane fuck allat tho. I needa kno when im officially gettin' my girl back." aiden spoke as he went into the bathroom.

"you already got her back." china smirked as she got up from the bed going into the bathroom as well.

"like officially?" he turned to look down at her.

"yes aiden. im all yours." china spoke before she examined herself in the mirror.