thirty four

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREAD chiraq | two days later

chiraq | two days later

china and aiden were currently laying down watching "The Walking Dead" on netflix.

china had came to the decision to start living with aiden once again.

with everything he was going through with his "addiction" to lean she knew he needed her here with him.

plus him and her were now officially back together so really nothing was holding her back from living with him again.

"my nigga daryl raw as fuck. on folks nem." aiden said as he watched the show. "he be whackin shit for real."

"I love daryl. that's favvv." china geeked.

"one muhfucka I really dislike innis show doe is that fat head ass nigga shane." aiden spoke and china nodded agreeing.

"I wish I was innis bih. would've been killed dat nigga on soul." aiden added.

"on god, that bitch got so much animosity towards my man rick cause he want lori hoe ass." china rolled her eyes. "it's fuck that hoe lori too I don't care."

"mane what." aiden laughed. "and don't een get me started onnat bitch andrea. she always tryna be captain save a ho." aiden spoke making china laugh.

"right pooh. she aggy as fuck." china spoke. "like bitch sit down somewhere."

as they continued to watched the show for a little while longer an idea then popped into chinas mind.

"oouu bae I got an idea." china hopped up excitedly and aidens face frowned up in confusion.

"wassup?"

"we should gather all of the lean bottles you have and pour them out." china spoke and aiden sat there silent for a minute before he spoke.

"okay cmon mama." he said getting up from his bed "let's do it."

china smiled hopping up from the bed as well.

she walked in front of Aiden and grabbed his hands before looking up at him.

"I just want you to know that I'm so proud of you for doing this." she smiled and he gave her a smile back before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I really wanna get off this shit ma. I'm willing to do whatever." aiden spoke.

"well"  he paused before speaking again.