[Baekya: A chick...]

[Yuyeon: Ah...]

[Siyun: Both of you wait for the punishment over there for a moment. The last team with Yulmu and Chung will take the challenge.]

The third challenge followed. Likewise, Yulmu and Chung, wearing rabbit blindfolds, stood side by side, and the last item appeared between their faces. The third object was an A4 paper.

The mischievous Siyun raised his thumb towards the camera as if saying 'I did well, right?' His face seemed to ask for praise as he looked at the camera lens.

[Siyun: This item is quite small. You need to bring your faces closer.]

Yulmu and Chung responded loudly to Siyun's words.

The stopwatch was pressed immediately, and the thin sheet of A4 paper was pushed between their faces. Yulmu and Chung, who were clueless, brought their faces close, but no matter how close they got, they couldn't feel the item.

[Yulmu: Is it really there?]

[Siyun: Yes. You need to move a little closer.]

Upon hearing that, Chung thrust his face even closer. With a fluttering sound, their faces were now just 0.1 millimeters apart. The chat window, as well as the studio, became chaotic. However, that moment was truly fleeting.

[Chung: Chung! Paper?]

[Yulmu: A4 paper!]

[Siyun: Correct! DASE gains five additional coupons.]

It was thanks to the fact that the moment their faces touched, the paper fluttered, making quite a loud sound. Yulmu and Chung, after taking off their blindfolds, gave each other a high-five and raised their thumbs toward each other.

However, there were two people who couldn't be happy. Yuyeon and Baekya, who couldn't get the fried chicken, had to look at the other four with their lips tightly closed, their eyes full of envy.

[Siyun: With this, you have obtained a total of ten coupons. Yuyeon-Baekya team, who were the only ones to fail, it's time for the punishment~]

Though he expressed sympathy with his words, Siyun was enjoying this more than anyone else.

The two people froze at the mention of the punishment. Siyun told them that there was nothing to be nervous about and that the punishment is simpler than they think.

[Siyun: It's simple! Sexy dance and aegyo! You can choose which one to perform, but you are both not allowed to choose the same one. So, the person who chooses first has the advantage, right?]

With the punishment revealed, all the members except for Yuyeon and Baekya were excited.

[Yulmu: Puhah!]

Among them, Yulmu expressed it the loudest.

'Oh, my god.'

Baekya's pupils shook uncontrollably. On the other hand, Yuyeon looked relieved when the punishment was confirmed.