Acceptance? (Part 2)

Meanwhile, back at home, Bf was not his usual self. He felt absolutely horrible for saying the things that he said over the phone yesterday. "Man, now I feel like a terrible brother saying those things to my own sister. I really need to apologize and patch things up with her. At this point, I highly doubt she'll come back." Bf thought to himself. He started to get emotional just thinking about the whole thing too. "I absolutely hate myself. I'm really sorry Ella. I really am." Gf was in my room, packing the rest of my stuff up for me. She placed the bags by the front door for when she came over to bring the rest of my stuff to me later. Gf walked back into their room and immediately comforted Bf. "It's ok babe. I'm here." Gf said while holding him gently. "I really want to apologize to Ella for what I said to her, but I don't think she'll forgive me. I'm the worst brother ever." "Babe, don't say that. You're not the worst brother ever. There are some things that you need to get out of your head that are in the past. I know you want to apologize to Ella, but I would give it a bit of time, ok? I would say try and apologize here in the next couple of days and see if Ella responds. That will give both of you plenty of time" Gf said while snuggling Bf and rubbing his back." "You're right Gf, I probably should give Ella a bit of time before anything. Plus, I do have some things to work on too." Said Bf. "That's the spirit." Gf said while snuggling Bf. Gf looked at the time on her phone, it read 1:30 pm. "Almost time for me to leave to visit Ella. It's 1:30 already. I'll leave here soon. But, when I come back Bf, we are going to start working on some things, ok? "Ok Gf. Plus, I really just want Ella to trust me again." Gf didn't say a word and just comforted Bf for a bit before it was time for her to leave.

Meanwhile, back at Pico's apartment, Pico and I were sound asleep, snuggled up together on his couch. My phone buzzed and startled both of us for a split second. It was a text from Gf. I grab my phone, rubbing my eyes a bit reading her message.

Gf: Hey Ella. I'm going to be on my way over soon. Do you want me to get anything else for you on my way over? I can stop at the candy store that you like and get you a few things if you want.

Me (reply): Hey Gf. I really would like a few things from there please. You know what I like from there. I can pay you back for getting that stuff for me. Thanks Gf. 😁

Gf: Sounds good Ella. You don't have to pay me back for it, it's my treat for you. I'll stop at the candy store and then I'll be on my way over.

Me (reply): Thanks Gf. You're the best. See you soon. 😁😎

Gf: See you soon Ella ❤️

I laid back down and snuggled against Pico, completely calm and happy. He opened his eyes and noticed that I was awake. "Everything ok Ella?" He asked me. "Yeah. Gf just texted and said that she would be over shortly." I told him. "What time is it?" He asked me. I checked my phone and it was 1:45 pm. "1:45." I told him. "Man, we must have dozed off for a while. You hungry for lunch? I can make us something real quick if you want." He asked. "You know what I'm going to say." I say shyly. "Chicken nuggets and fries?" He asked me with a soft smile. "Yeah." I say while blushing. "You know what I like." "I'll make lunch and while it's cooking, we can find something to watch on tv until Gf gets here. How does that sound?" Pico asked me while hugging me from behind. "Sounds good." I say while letting out a cute laugh. Pico blushed when he heard my cute laugh. He always does and I love it. He got up and walked to the kitchen to make us lunch. He pulled out a big bag of Dino nuggets and a big bag of fries. He preheated the oven and put the nuggets and fries on a baking tray and when the oven was preheated, he slid the tray in and set a timer. While he was making lunch, I had found a cartoon that we both loved growing up and still do now as adults. SpongeBob. It is still one of our absolute favorite cartoons to watch and have so many memories associated with it. Pico came back into the living room and sat down next to me, pulling me close to him to let me snuggle with him until lunch was ready. He smiled softly as we snuggled and watched our favorite show together. "This is absolutely perfect. I'm glad that I trusted my guts ever since we met back in kindergarten because Ella is the perfect girlfriend for me. I love her so much and she loves me so much too." He thought to himself.