The Secret Date

The next morning, I heard my phone alarm went off and I groaned "Another big day ahead of us." I thought to myself as I was opening my eyes. I rolled over, turned off my alarm, and sat up on the edge of my bed while rubbing my eyes. I checked to see if Pico had texted me and he did. I blushed instantly and texted him good morning. I got up and walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Bf and Gf were already awake. "Well good morning sleepyhead." Bf said. "Morning bro." "Morning Gf." I said while stretching. "What's on the agenda for today?" I asked Bf. "Well, I know this afternoon we are doing another music video shoot with Gf's mom and then a little later in the evening, we are going to be going to a party." Bf said. "It should be fun." Gf chimed in. "Oh yeah it will." I said. "Guess we better eat and get ready then. "Do you guys want me to make you some waffles?" I asked them. "Sounds great." Gf said. "Yummy!" Bf said. "You guys go ahead and get ready while I make breakfast." I said. "Ok." Bf said. They both got up and went to their room to get their clothes picked out and get cleaned up for the day ahead.

Meanwhile, Pico was awake and getting ready as well. He checked his phone to see if I had texted him back and I did. He blushed instantly as well.

Me:  Good Morning Pico

Pico: Good morning Ella

Me: Do you wanna hang out again later? I do have some plans this afternoon, but after that I'm free.

Pico: Sure. Can't wait. What do you want to do?

Me: Can we go and eat dinner and then maybe get some ice cream afterwards?

Pico: Sure. Can't wait to see you sweetheart.

Me: Can't wait to see you sweetie.

I put down my phone and finished making the waffles. "Breakfast is ready!" I called out. I had blushed after Pico and I had finished texting. "Coming sis." Bf said. "I can't believe Pico called me sweetheart." I thought to myself while I'm eating my waffle. Bf and Gf came back in to eat their breakfast. "Looks delicious sis." Bf said. "Ella, you always know how to make the best waffles." Gf said. "Aw, thanks guys." I said. "Now, I'm going to go ahead and get ready for our big day."

While I was getting ready, I couldn't stop thinking about Pico. I couldn't stop blushing and my skipped a beat every time I think about him. I pulled up YouTube and looked for one of my favorite love songs while I was getting dressed. I pulled up my text messages and texted Pico again.

Me: Hey Pico, I have a question. After the music video shoot, Bf, Gf, and I are going to a party and I was wondering if you would like to be my plus one?

Pico: Of course Ella. What time is the party tonight so I can meet you?

Me: It starts at 5:00 today and goes until midnight. It's a pretty late one. I highly doubt we'll stay the whole time.

Pico: Well, we'll see how things work out.

Me: For sure ❤️

Pico: Ella, I know I didn't say it in person, but, I do mean this, I love you Ella. I can't fight these feelings anymore. There's a spark inside of me that had lit up because of you and I have never felt so loved by anyone in my entire life. Ella, you're one of the nicest, funniest, sweetest, and most of all just the best person I have ever met and become really good friends with. Heck, maybe even becoming my girlfriend. ❤️❤️❤️❤️