The Party

After a bit of walking, we found where the party was being held, it was being held at The Shooting Star, where Pico and I had our first date. We could hear the music blasting so loud from a mile away. "Yo Ella! Yo glowstick!" A familiar voice called out. Bf and I smiled and immediately knew who it was. "Sup guys." We greeted Soft Bf and B3 Bf with our handshake. "I'm so excited right now." I said. "Us too." Soft Bf said. "Let's go ahead and head in and party all night!" Rosie said. "Heck yes!" All of us said at the same time. "But first, I want to take a selfie before we head in." I said. We all got together for the picture and smiled. "Perfect." I said. "Now let's head in." I said and we all walked in. As soon as we walked in, Mommy Mearest immediately recognized us. "Hi mom." Gf said. "Hey everyone, glad you could make it." She said. "We are so excited." I said. "Excellent, I'll let you guys have your fun." Mommy Mearest said and walked back to where she hanging out with some of her friends and Daddy Dearest (Gf's dad). The dj started playing  Come and Get it by Selena Gomez and we all started dancing and singing along. I didn't want this night to end. After the song ended, we took a break to catch our  breath. "Man, I'm nervous to do it in front of Bf, but I want to prove myself to him that I can be a good boyfriend to Ella." Pico thought to himself. "I'm going to do it, no hesitation." Pico kissed me on the lips and everyone else smiled. Pico and I blushed after that. Bf stood there in awe and gave us a little smile that quickly turned into an angry face. "That's so sweet." Gf said. Bf nudged her after she said that. "Come with me outside babe." Bf said to Gf. "We'll be right back guys." Gf said. I gave her a thumbs up and we continued to dance for a bit.

"What is it babe?" Gf asked. "I don't like what Pico did in there." Bf said. "It was just a kiss. Plus, it's probably a huge hint that both of them want to be more than friends." Gf said. "Pff. As if. I know Ella and she would tell me if she had a crush on anybody and I would know." Bf said. "Babe, you said you wouldn't let this get to you tonight. Please don't let this damper our night. It's just for one night." Gf said while kissing Bf on the cheek. "Alright, I'll let it go for one night." Bf said. "Yay." Gf said. "Now let's head back inside and see what everyone else is doing." She added.

After a bit more dancing, we found a place to sit and talk for a bit and to catch our breath again. "You and Pico are so meant to be Ella." Soft Bf said. "Aw, Thanks Softie." I said. "I've seen the sparks fly with you two." B3 Bf added. "We've all seen it." Rosie added. Pico and I both blushed. "Yeah, we really want to be more than friends, but there is someone who just wants us to be friends." I said. "It's Neo Bf, isn't it?" B3 Bf asked me. I nodded "Yeah, it's kinda hard to explain, but I'm hoping he accepts it at some point. I know he's my brother and everything and he's trying to protect me, but, in this case, i really am in love with you Pico." I said. Everyone else agreed. A few minutes pass by and Rosie chimes in, "Hey Ella, another one of our favorite songs is playing. Wanna go and dance with me?" Rosie asked. "Of course Rosie." I said. After a bit, Neo Bf and Gf came back inside and met back up with us. "Everything alright, bro?" I asked Bf. "Yep, everything's just fine sis. Just needed to step outside for a bit and get some fresh air." He said. I smiled. "This has been the best night ever!" I said in a singsong tone of voice. "It has been." Everyone else said. "What time is it anyways?" I asked myself. I pulled out my phone and the clock read 11:50 pm. "It's almost midnight already. We probably should be heading home to get some rest." Everyone nodded. "Hey I have an idea." Gf chimed in "why don't we have a little sleepover tonight? That would be so much fun." Gf added. "Heck yes!" Everyone said at the same time and we started walking home. Gf said goodbye and goodnight to her parents and after that, we were on our way back home.

After a bit of walking, we were all so exhausted but happy at the same time. We all were talking and deciding where everyone was going to sleep for the night. "Night everyone." I said to everyone before we went to our rooms. After we were in our rooms, Pico, Soft Bf, B3 Bf, and I were in my room talking for a bit longer while everyone else was sound asleep. After a little while, we all started to get sleepy and we got ourselves ready for bed. After we were all finished getting ready for bed, we all immediately fell asleep. Pico snuggled closer to me and wouldn't let go. His arms wrapped around my waist and hugging me gently to his side, He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered, "I love you Ella." I blushed so hard and whispered "I love you too Pico." My heart filled with happiness and love as I drifted off into a deep sleep.