A glimpse of the future

I gasped. "Six..?" I said. Oh she was asleep. Maybe what six saw wasn't a dream but.. why was the girl so mad at me. I sighed. I needed to go on with my plan just keep making her happy till she ticks me off. I could try seeing who the girl is or.. just let my dreams tell me. Who was laughing though.. that's why I woke up in the first place... "this is going to be fun" said a random voice. "W-who's there?.." I asked. "Call me.. Shadow ^^"  I panicked. It was who six was telling me about. "Y'know you could just leave her here I mean what's the point?.." "the point is I have a plan that your not in go.." I said. "Ugh.. I hate the tough ones.." "Excuse me?" I mumbled. "What I'm trying to say is I know who that girl is that your dreaming about... I can't risk her creation.." "why?" I asked. "Her mother and her fathers powers combined would kill me.. and her mother is against me." Shadow said. "Who's her mom?" "Ugh.. that's too much information then you would save her.." shadow placed her hands on her hips. "Plus, I want this to be interesting so go ahead.. it will hurt the girl anyways unless something and 'she' doesn't die." Shadow said. "Well I don't know what to stop so.. I can't" I said. "Good.. So- The girl must suffer.." "Ahem.. the girls name?" I asked. "Her name is Sona.. she has the power to kill me...." Shadow said. "Well what if you avoid her?.." I mumbled. "Ooo~ nice idea well.. toodles!" Shadow said while fading away. That was stupid what did I just do.. "m-mono?.." Six mumbled. "Yeah.." "The girl... I dreamed again.." "yeah I got a dream about her... I think she knows me in someway she was mad.. at me." I mumbled. "It's not your fault maybe we can change what made her so angry?" Six said. "Good idea.." I went to a TV. "Break it.. it will trap her in there if she finds any escape she can curse me again.." six said. "Curse?.." I said. "She gave me this like.. hunger but it can get bad..." six said. "How bad?.." "it made me hurt people..." six said. "Oh.." "that makes sense" I said. "Six.. sometimes I get these dreams... like.. A glimpse of the future." I said. "Me too... one of them had scared me once.." six mumbled. "Well.. don't let it get to you.." I said. "RCG.." six mumbled. I had heard her. Who is RCG..? Eh.. another time I guess. "So six.. wanna see something cool?" I asked. Six nodded. "Okay prepare to be mind blown!" I made a TV appear with my hands. "Don't worry it doesn't have the ability to go through it" I said. Six looked at me amazed. I smiled and made the TV disappear. I looked at six. I didn't think until now how amazing she was in my eyes. I started blushing. "A-agh..!" I started covering my face. Six gave mono a look. "Whatev.." she mumbled. "Ehh... s-stop doing that!" I said. "Doing what?.." six asked. "Being cute.." Six giggled. "Sorry.. can't help it" I gave her a look. Six smiled. I heard a small gasp. "T-they look like they care so much for each other... mama is happy ^^" said a small voice. Six was going asleep and did not hear it. I sighed. "Who are you?" I asked. "I-I.. I can't tell you.." said the girl. "Are you the girl from my dreams?" I asked. "I don't know..." she said. "My name is mono.." I said. She sighed "My name is Sona.. I'm trying to stop my moms death.." Sona looked at mono. "Oh.. what does me and six have to do with this.. aren't you mad at me at least you were in my dream.." I said. "No.. I think... I don't know my moms name.. so that makes this harder." She said. "Well, I can try and help ^^" I said. "Can you..?" She asked. "Sure why not!" I said. Sona smiled. "I came from the future to save my mom.. she.. s-she..." "She what?" I asked. "She k.. I can't say it..." she said wiping her tears. "It's okay you don't have too.." I said. Sona started sobbing I felt bad for her and her mom. "There there..." I said while patting her head. She had wiped her tears and sniffled. "It's hard to lose a parent six understands that.. I said. "My mom was so sad Mono..." Sona said. "I feel bad for you both.." I said. "Thank you but I would rather no pity I-I just need to stop shadow once in for all.. that's what my mom would've wanted..." I was shocked. The girl knew Shadow. "Shadow.. six is struggling to get rid of that thing.." I mumbled. I felt bad for her looks like my plan will have to wait. "It will have to wait!?" Shadow said. "Yes I want to help the girl.." I said. Shadow looks at me in anger. "Go.. I will deal with this myself then.." she said. "Alright.." I said. I sighed and walked back to six who was asleep still. "How does one person sleep so much?" I mumbled. "I'm just tired" six said. I gasped "You scared me to death!" Six shrugged. "Ufff.. are you fine?.." I asked. Six nodded. "Your cute.." I said looking at her. Six gave me a look then suddenly covered her head. I burst out in laughter. "W-What's wrong about being cute?.." I asked. "N-nothing.. b-but!" "Now you're shy?" I asked. I heard six growl. "N-no.." she said giving me a look. I walked up closer and uncovered her head. "Hmph.." I laughed and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "Whoops I lost control" I said smirking. "Your lucky I love you or else you'd be dead" she said. I laughed and waited for six to fall asleep. "Meh.." I mumbled and fell asleep.