Part 4 House life ain't easy:

Chapter 1 The house:

As Lucifer and Juuso approach the home, they question whether they have come to the correct location. They glance at the text messages once again; indeed, Charlton is located five miles from Plymp. They recognise the lady since she looks like the older woman who they've talked to on the phone a couple of times. She responds to their smiles and waves by doing the same they think she's the land lady but isn't sure.

The keys are given to Lucifer and Juuso by Betty, a genuinely kind woman but she isn't the landlady but she is a very distant relative to the landlady. She helps from time to time as the actual landlady has a lot of clients to attend to. They ask if there's anything they need know before moving in permanently. Betty does warn them that the next door neighbour is a bit strange but is kind once you get to know him. Juuso asks her to rate the level of weirdness of the neighbour from 1 to 10. She assures them that they shouldn't bother him and that it depends on his mood. They want to avoid upsetting him and starting a fight that will make the two houses despise one another, so they ask what bothers him.

She explains to them that, although she's not sure why, he finds it offensive when others make fun of goats or sheep, so it's better to avoid bringing it up unless he brings it up. It's beneficial for everyone if they avoid eating tomatoes because he also gets upset when you eat them in front of him. They wave and yell goodbye as she leaves. As soon as they enter the house, one question needs to be addressed. Which room should go to their children and which to them?

Both of them agree that their children should have the rooms on the top floor and they should be on the bottom floor. This way, they stand a better chance of hearing any threats and stopping them. Lucifer sits down on their newly bought couch and cracks open a bottle of Captain Morgan's rum. He switches on the TV and begins to watch a comedy, specifically the movie stepbrothers, which he has always wanted to see. He chuckles because it's strange not to have to handle the burden of being Satan. Juuso tells him how much she loves him as she takes a seat next to him. With a tear in his eye, he gives her a kiss on the head and expresses his love for her.

After that, they go upstairs to bed and spoon until they discover that they both enjoy being little spoons. They chuckle over it and decide to do it again, with one person being the small spoon one night and the other the following. This way, they both get to be little spoon and it's fair.

Chapter 2 Visit from the landlady:

Lucifer enters the kitchen and begins preparing Juuso a full English breakfast after finally experiencing a restful night's sleep. Juuso naturally wakes up to the smells of the food. After setting the table and waiting patiently for Lucifer to bring her food, she switches on the TV. However, just as they are about to they hear someone knock on the door, Lucifer brings Juuso the food and goes out to find out who it is. He opens it and it's the landlord, and she threatens to have them evicted after their third violation since they have been creating noise that is excessive. He nods and apologises for whatever annoyances he may have caused to their neighbours. The landlady smiles, shakes his hand, thanks him and walks away.

  The landlady smiles, shakes his hand, thanks him and walks away