"I'm going for a cig, I'll walk you out." Harry stands up fumbling with his pocket to pull out the pack of cigarettes.

Malfoy nods.

The two walk outside and before Malfoy could say anything Harry has him pinned up against the closest wall.

"Harry," Malfoy breathes and gasps. "Fuck." He groans leaning his head back to allow access to his throat. The brunette places open mouthed kisses to his neck nipping at the skin.

"Missed you," Harry whispers against his skin like it's a secret he was meant to be keeping from Malfoy. "You couldn't of came by mine sooner?"

"Pansy, she wanted me to help her choose a dress." Comes the gasped reply.

"Hm i would've loved to of seen you." Harry mumbles now pressing kisses up to his jaw. He grips the blonde's waist with his big hands, it causes butterflies to erupt in Malfoy's stomach.

"You see me every day save some time for Pansy." Malfoy's voice is soft and breathy.

"Draco she sees you more than i do and i'm your boyfriend." Harry snorts.
Draco smirks as he tangled his fingers in the taller man's hair and pulls him back slightly.

"Getting jealous are we Potter?" He asks smugly.

Harry just gives him a dopey smile. "Course not, i know you belong to me, and i know that you know that."  And then he's pulling one of Draco's legs up to hook over his hip. The position reminding him of when they sleep together and cuddle closely.

"Yeah, i don't i know it." Draco mocks rolling his eyes but he's smiling brightly. Harry snorts and kisses the top of his head. "Yours?" He asks looking up at Harry's eyes through his lashes.

"Yeah, What should i tell the others?"

"That your going to take me to yours and we're going to act like a couple and have nice evening." Draco raises a eyebrow.
Harry swallows and finds himself nodding. It was about time for everyone to know. Draco drops his leg.

Their relationship was only a more recent revelation, well their confirmed relationship was. They'd basically been dating for the whole year Draco was gone but it was quite confirmed at the time, they hadn't wanted to tell anyone yet as they didn't have it all figured out themselves.

But it was done now, all sorted and figured out.

"Coming with?" Harry untangles himself from Draco  but keeps a hand on his side.

"No i'll wait out here." He was nervous. Harry could tell straight away, he smiles and pecked the blondes lips.

"They'll all be happy for us." Harry grins and pulls back opening the front door. Malfoy makes no sign of coming with.

That's fine.

Harry steps back into Luna's house walking down the hallway hearing everyone chattering away. He frowns when he hears some of the things they're saying, he hears a lot of his name and Draco's name being said. When he opens the door everyone goes dead silent and all eyes are on him.

"Erm," Harry coughs awkwardly. "Me and Draco are going home-."

Ron's eyebrows raise into his hairline. Pansy just crosses her arms staring at Harry.

"Home as in?" Hermione eggs him on.

Harry flushes. "To mine but we're going as a couple."
Ginny let's out a barking laugh and Luna taps her leg with a eye roll.

"We all new this was coming." The ginger snorts. "How long?"

"Before he left, but not quite official at the start." Harry smiles at all their reactions. Surprised yet pleased.

Ron splutters. "What? How did i not know." His eyebrows furrowing together clearly trying to think of any signs.

"We didn't tell anyone, we wanted to wait till it was really official."

"Well he told me alright." Pansy grumbles. "'Oh Harry is the best boyfriend,' 'He's the best Pansy he's so strong and muscular.'" She mimics Draco's voice with a shit eating grin. Harry flushes. "And he told me a lot more than i needed to know." She has a smug smile. Everyone lets out loud 'ews' and signs of distress but they weren't for real.

Harry laughs as well. "So you all don't mind?"

"Of course not Harry, Everyone's noticed how happy you have both been, it's clear this is good for you two." Hermione says softly. She's rubbing Ron's shoulder as he tries to make sense of it all.

"Thanks guys."

" Cheers to Draco and Harry." Blaise holds up a glass. Everyone follows in suit.

"Cheers!"

"Everyone's very Happy about us." Harry holds Draco's hand as they walk to the apparation point. "Although i think it gave Ron a bit of a shock. And really Pansy?"

The blonde laughs. "I couldn't hide shit from her, she knew it before i even knew."
Harry smiles at that. He knew Hermione knew as well.  

They get to the point and Harry pulls Draco towards him into a kiss before they disappear with a pop.