°•Chapter Eleven•°

Before we start this, can I just say , HOLY CRAP! ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED READS!  You guys don't know how much it means to me when you read , vote or comment on my story! It always makes my day so thank you so much! Anyways, back to the story (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

Uraraka'a POV:

"As you know," Mr.Aizawa started speaking , making us all stop our gossiping and sit up straight in our seats.
"Some French students are staying with us for a week." Some of the class murmured 'yes' or nodded their head.
"Well, we have some unfortunate news about one of the students from the academy." I could tell this wasn't going to be good and I didn't want to hear anything bad about people from my old class. Even if they started acting horrible to me towards the end, I will always remember the good times we had together and I couldn't bare the tonight of any of them being hurt!

"Sir," I raised my hand to interrupt.
"Yes Ochako?" Sensei responded monotonously , slightly annoyed I stopped him.

"Please may I go to the bathroom?" I innocently asked. I knew they couldn't say no to me . I had medical problems so they can't refuse me from going to the bathroom. Aizawa grunted a bit , probably upset that he would have to say yes and I was going to miss whatever he was going to say.
"Fine." He spoke through clenched teeth.

Obviously I didn't want to hear bad news about people that I knew but that wasn't the only reason I didn't want to hear any bad news about the French students. If it's really bad news then I will probably shed a few tears (or possibly break down crying depending on how bad it is) and if I do crack, I might completely shatter and it would be revealed that I'm not actually Ochako Uraraka, a kind hearted heroine-in-training bit instead Marinette Dupan-Cheng , someone who was hated by alot of people (despite constantly saving Paris) due to one person who literally made my life hell and press awful rumours about me.

I walked out of the classroom , bowing to Mr.Aizawa slightly as I walked out - to thank him. I must admit, walking down the large, empty corridors of this grand school was slightly unnerving. The walls looked slightly gloomy without the bright sun shining on it , or people walking on the floors , which looked oddly dreery now.

Lost in thought, I almost didn't realise someone yanked my hand as I passed an empty classroom.
"U..AH-" I was about to scream in struggle when a hand was put over my mouth . Togas hand. I looked up to catch her in mid-detransformation .
"Toga.." I said , mesmerised by her beauty, as if I were seeing it for the first time ever.
"Um..I can't be here I have to go." As I came to my senses, I started to open the door when Toga delicately grabbed me hand, not in an agressive way, but to stop me and make me look bad at her. My eyes met her pleeding ones ,
"I need to tell you something." She spoke in almost a whisper.

I stepped back and shit the door (even though it was only opened an inch) with my hand still in hers.
" I need to be quick, neither of us want to be caught here." She joked slightly.
"Well um..." She paused , I gestured for her to go on with my head as I took her to a desk to sit while I took a chair and went parallel to her.
"You see, I made a big mistake , I want to change and be with you and I was trying but like I was dealing with alot because I refused to do villain work and when I saw kirishima propose to you...that was the last straw." I widened my eyes in shock .
"So you...killed him?" I asked , stupidly, just to confirm what I was hearing.

She nodded , holding her head low in shame . I let go of her hand and stood up. I was really upset with her , with the French students why was everything going bad.
"I-im sorry!" She tried to get me back but I shoved her off.
"Sorry doesn't bring him back to life now does it!" My vision clouded with tears and I stormed out of the empty classroom, slamming the door. I couldn't believe it ! Why would she kill such an innocent , nice guy just because he confessed his love to me! Kiri was such a good guy and to make it worse I hadn't even fully processed that he was dead! Deep down, I knew he was probably dead but I tried to have hope he was still alive just kidnapped. But my fears had been confirmed.

Toga is a heartless killer.

She can't change.

Villains can't change.

They will always be villains.

I collapsed to the bathroom floor, planting my head to my knees and balling my eyes out. So much pain that i tried to hold back when I was walking down the corridor was unleashed.

I had fallen for a heartless murderer.

Okay like I felt bad for killing off kiri so I made this little picture of him to commemorate him

Okay like I felt bad for killing off kiri so I made this little picture of him to commemorate him. I know he isn't actually dead in MHA but still, he's dead in this fanfic and is one of the best characters so I shall commemorate him appropriately.

Joke of the day

Why was six scared of seven?

BC seven eight nine

Fun fact, I say joke of the day and it's literally 00:00 for me rm