Traveling to Isla Sorna

Narrator POV

As a young scientist named Lucy packs up for her really big trip, she gets a call from John Hammond himself.

"Hello Mr

"Hello Mr. Hammond I'm sorry for the late response but, I'm going to be heading over to the airport to get to Isla Sorna." Lucy says as she continues to pack up some lab equipment.

"No need to worry yourself Lucy, I was just calling to make sure that you are alright. And please call me John, my dear friend.

And as for the airport, I cancelled your flight since, you are going to be taking my personal private jet to Isla Sorna." John Hammond says as he looks over some flies.

"Private jet? Goodness John you really do spare no expense hehehehe. And thank you again for this opportunity for me to visit and make Isla Sorna a sanctuary for the dinosaurs." Lucy says as she finishes up packing up some serums and DNA from previous dinos and animals.

"Hehehe of course not my dear Lucy and remember to be careful with the dinosaurs and good luck with your sanctuary.

Also by the end of October I'll be visiting the island to see everything goes." John says as he looks a picture of himself and Lucy on Isla Nublar before Jurassic Park even opened.

"Hahaha okay John I'll do my best and remember that no other humans can be allowed on the island. I don't think I could handle it if the dinosaurs get distracted by other humans." Lucy says as she leaves her house and gets into her speed car.

"Will do Lucy oh and before I forget, you'll be expecting a few new carnivores in the next two weeks after you settle in

And before you ask I'm afraid I don't know what kind of carnivores they are." John says as he looks at the letter from Dr Henry Wu.

"Okay John and you're sure that no one else knows about what I'm going to be doing on the island?" Lucy asks as she drives to the airport.

"Of course Lucy I made sure that no one finds out about the sanctuary or you working with the carnivores. Well I'll let you go and see you in five months my dear." John says as he hangs up the phone.