| part 3 |

"Silvy, it's so good to see you agian" I say pulling the stylist into a hug. I've missed her.

"Look at you, all grown up. You look gorgeous" she says admiring my appearance.

"Thank you"

"I have to apologise in advance, Snow helped design the outfit" she says with a glum look.

"How bad is it?"

"Let's just say, you should be grateful the rules say you have to wear clothes"

Oh god. Seriously Snow has to continue showing off my body when he's about to send me back into the games to kill me.
The nerve of this man. Maybe I should just kill him. What are they gonna do, kill me?
They will be doing that anyways.

 What are they gonna do, kill me? They will be doing that anyways

(Imagine shells instead of flowers)

I walk out of the dressing room to see Finnick just as naked as me. We really should be thankful for the rules. Luckily my small baby bump is barely noticeable, people can just assume I've gained some weight.

I watch as Finnick makes his way over to Katniss, offering her a sugar cube. Him and those bloody sugar cubes. I always randomly find them around the house. He's going to scare off potential allies already, typical Finnick. I roll my eyes as the scene unravels, I walk over and join them before he torments the poor girl anymore.

"You look pretty terrifying in that get up what happened to the pretty little girl dresses?" He joked looking up and down at her outfit.

"I out grew them" she replied snarlingly at him. I could tell already me and her would get along. She really does suit her name, 'The girl on fire'.

"You certainly did, didn't you" he replied with a smug smile on his face.

"Shame about the quell thing. You could've made out like a bandit in the Capitol; jewels, money, anything you wanted"

"Well I don't like jewels, and I have more than enough money than I need. What did you two do with all you wealth anyways?" She asks, now including me in their conversation.

"We haven't dealt with anything as common as money in years" I state.

"Well how do people pay for the pleasure of your company" she asks sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Secrets" I answer.

"What about you girl on fire got any secrets worth our time?" Finnick asks intrigued in what the girls answer could be.

"I'm an open book. Everybody seems to know me secrets before I know them myself"

"Unfortunately, I think that's true" Finnick admitted. Katniss looks over to see Peeta walking with someone. Finnick moves in closer to her. "I'm sorry you had to cancel your wedding. I know how devastating that must be for you" he smirks, popping a sugar cube into his mouth.