"It's been a while, huh? [Name]..." You giggled and nodded in the crook of her neck, her shoulder length hair tickling your nose but that didn't really bother you that much.

"Mikoto and Shiho still aren't here..." You informed and she nodded while slipping her hand in yours to tightly hold on it, saying, "So that we don't get separated."

Besides, you really didn't mind.

Fumi had really pretty, pale hands. Her fingers were long and slender, and her knuckles were dusted with a light pink, along with a few blue veins that you could see through her rather thin skin.

"Jeez, those two sure are taking their sweet time..." Fumi scowled and you giggled at her side, "It's fine, we've only been here for 10 minutes."

"Yeah, but they're the ones who called us, you know?" Suddenly her eyes widened, "By the way, how's UA treating you?" She leaned over, a sweet smile painting her thin lips.

"Eh, it's kicking my ass but it's fun, I guess! Sometimes, we have a pretty uneventful day, that's immediately followed by a day filled with watching my classmates break each other's bones..."

The greenette snorted at your side, "Figured, Shiketsu isn't that easy on us, either. Not to mention, one of my classmate's really into UA..."

"Woah, really? Then why's he at Shiketsu? Did he try for UA?"

"He did, and he even got in... But he left because he wasn't happy with something... I don't know much cause I'm not friends with that 'passion' screaming maniac, but I do know that he definitely got in..." You both looked like a bunch of conspiring detectives, but you both knew it was just playful gossip.

"Oooo, by the way! You know Todoroki's in my class, right?" She nodded with a scrunched up face. She found out through the Sports Festival and she wasn't very pleased. After all, she wasn't the most fond of him.

"Well, the other day!! He apologized to me! He explained to me that he really was sorry for what he said back in middle school!" Her scowl only grew in magnitude the more you tried to justify his assholish behavior.

She knew you weren't stupid and could tell when a person was actually apologising or just messing with you, but she couldn't help but feel worried. She never really liked him, because he was always too close to you. But, like she had admitted back then, if he could keep you happy then she was okay with him attaching himself to you like a leech.

But after what he had said to you in middle school and when she had seen how sad you were to hear his cold words, her hatred for the dual haired male returned. She didn't want anyone hurting you.

What if you forgave him, only for him to have another temper tantrum and hurt you again?! Fumiko would be ready to skin that bastard before he could even think of hurting you again.

But with her being at Shiketsu, and your meetings being so infrequent, she knew that you probably wouldn't let her know if he did say anything mean. So she just decided to tell you to be careful around him. But before she could utter another word, two arms wrapped around Fumiko and another pair of arms wrapped around you.

It was Shiho and Mikoto.

"Hey, girls!! Did you all miss me?!" Mikoto's familiarly cheery voice rang in your ears and you were reminded of your middle school days that were filled with Mikoto just chatting your ear off.

"Mikoto! Shiho! You guys sure took your sweet time!" Fumiko scolded while the later stuck her tongue out, "No one told you to arrive at exactly 4 in the afternoon." She spoke in a monotonous voice with her arms still wrapped around Fumiko.