Chapter twenty 🥀

Start from the beginning

Mick was really closed to others lips but before he go ahead more some person dragged his coat and throw him to the floor.

His face touched the ground and he felt metal taste from his lips to his tongue.

" What the .....? "
Namjoon cut his words by get down and drag him by his collar while showing his demeanors eyes to other.

" Mick ....!

How do you get guts again for this filthy joke..  ah ?

What would you think ? "

Heavy punched crash on to Mick face and made his nose broken ,

However ozoning blood made Jin's scared and quickly rush to Namjoon sight for stop the fighting.

" please Namjoon...

Stop it Taehyung here ...!

Please...!"

" can you just get lost Jin ...

I have to say something for this basted man.....!"

Jin can clearly see Namjoon isn't in good mood for silence talk and even he doesn't want to make huge fuzz in Taehyung's house , so he quickly went out of the room and search Taehyung for to stop the fight .

                             -🥀-

" what the hell are doing here ?

And who gave you this kind of guts to come here ? "

Namjoon angrily grab his collar and shake him , but he can only hear others sarcasm laughter , it's break other angry face and made him look other like a mad person who was laughing on the floor.

" who gave me this guts know?

Do you want to know it ? "
Mick slowly stood up from the floor and made way to other within huge steps.

He gets more near to other face and move to his ear while keeping his hands on other shoulder for support to keep standing in there .

" it's him ...

Its Taehyung......"

He move out from others and laughed like a maniac person , but Namjoon shocked face dropped when heard other manic laughter.

" and I wonder why you safe that bitch from me ,

If his yours , then listen to me carefully,

I firstly fucked him very good to say my name on his bed ... I hope you know that already,

If you aren't then so sorry .... !

Mick's sarcasm words made other angry as well pissed even ...calling Jin bitch .

Namjoon gave other hard punch to his face and move away from the room looking so piss face .

His legs so much deprived to see Jin , and even his heart dropped when he finally seen other dig  in his face to his knees and cry so hardly on the couch.

Namjoon could not bare Mick's words anymore so he quickly went to other side and kneel down infront of him .

His wobbly hands touched others reddish cheeks and whipped his tears .

But Namjoon hardly control himself three years , he lives with this man and even work with him , but Namjoon couldn't stop his own feelings even though he knows about Jin had relationships with Mick .

Jin was his first sight of love , but he never confessed it to other because after Jin first relationship he always rejected love topic in his life .

So Namjoon never wanted to be rejected by other one . That's why he was choose to keep his feelings inside his heart.

————-

Jin past

When Jin had bad past he move out from that place and find a good hearted person who can help him as his son , and even that man made Jin's life better than any other person around him .

Jin father was great person, but his father's friends took his life everything and made that person into bad guy , and even Jin's father acted very rudely when his mother gone with another man .

That action eventually made his father looked at him as a basted child .then that's why he decided to escapade from that hell , but when he wandering around for get a job he find a good man .

That was MR Kim , he was good hearted person and even he made his own son to called for Jin as his hyung.

Those gestures made other minds flutter even that time another handsome guy lives with them .

It's Kim Mick ....

He is the youngest Kim child and reckless person.

He grew up with his older brother and his family, however this man's attitude made Jin secretly fell into him .

There were lots of thing to see through in Mick for Jin that's why he fell in love with him .

first is his eyes and second is his handsome muscularity.
Third is his attitude even his attitude others made pissed but Jin saw in there kind a playful and joyful.

But Jin exactly didn't know he was filthy rich man who never want serious relationship in his life . However time prove everything for Jin , even though it was hurtful for to Jin , he ended up his toxic relationship with other .

They both did not relive their relationship or sex life , because Jin doesn't want to hurt his others ,
Who gave him family and new life to live , but inside of him carried those heavy feelings and didn't share his feelings with others .

Actually jin scared to loose his new home and even his brother Taehyung. That's why he always keep his mouth shut about this Kim Mick person .

——————

At present again

Namjoon hands stop whipping others tears , and his eyes went down to while gulping down his salivas to wet his dry throat.

His hand slowly drifted to other soft locks and bring him much near to his lips and capture them with full of love,

But others eyes got wider and he felt their breath mingle with each other.even Namjoon hand caressing other waist and encouraging him to hold on .

But when Namjoon felt other also try to keep up with this heat tension within his enjoy their kiss , his eyes finally get closed with tears shedding out from them .

Just remember about this new person because he's going to be the interesting person on next chapters to ,

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜