1, the photography club

┌────────────────┐

𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

"𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖨 𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖳 𝖶𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 𝖫𝖮𝖲𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖭𝖮𝖶, 𝖨'𝖬 𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖧𝖠𝖫𝖥 𝖮𝖥 𝖬𝖤"

──────●──────────────
1:00                                                        8:04
⇄ ⩤ ∥ ⩥ ↻

✂-------------------------------

"hey you! join the art club! we have so many fun projects!"

"join the newspaper club! we need some more members!"

"oh! hey! you with the [hair color] hair! are you interested in joining the photography club?" you heard a voice shout at you which caused you to turn around and take off your headphones.

"huh? a photography club?" tilting your head in confusion as you rested your headphones around your neck.

"yeah! we just started it last year, but we need a few members. plus you seem like a cool person come on what do you say?" your upperclassmen pleaded.

"oh okay, i'll see.." you didn't want the conversation to go any longer. the student hands you a form and tells you to drop it off at the club room if you were interested.

passing by you was a dark blue haired boy and a pink haired pink girl, "hey dai-chan! have you decided which club your joining?"

"huh? don't ask me questions you know the answer too," the young boy said. honestly, it was a stupid question his childhood friend could even ask.

"i'm joining the basketball team duh, this school is supposed to be pretty strong. i'm excited to play." he said with a big grin on his face.

"oh yeah? well if that's the case, i might just have to become the manager. i could even make bento boxes for you!" momoi smiled as she suggested her idea to aomine.

but he wasn't very fond of the idea, "or not."

"huh?"

"it's hard to play and hold on vomit." obviously spelling out that momoi sucks at cooking.

"what! what's that supposed to mean??" she yelled but aomine didn't hear because he accidentally collided with someone.

"oh sorry."