Chapter Three

Lex

So Nik just told me that I have to go to school, which is stupid because I took all my classes online and got my GED, so it wasn't exactly necessary for me to go to school. I look over at him giving him an 'are you serious' "Nik do I really have to go to school? Its unnecessary." 

He just gives me a look "Yes love you really have to go to school, but only to help me keep an eye on things it would be far less suspicious than me doing, and after we're done with this part of the plan you don't have to go back."

I roll my eyes not happy about this at all, but for him, I would do it. "Ugh, fine, but only for you, I'll see you tomorrow then."

He nods "Yes, you will sweetheart"

I pout at him "Well then bye Nik" I walk over and kiss him on the cheek and he just gives me a look that says 'really' but I just shrug "Sorry babe but I'm not actually kissing you until you're back in your own body... it's just weird because it's not your body."

"Well okay then my love" Then I walk out of the apartment and down to my car and drive back home even though I'd much rather stay with Nik but sadly I can't at least not yet I drive for about 5 more minutes before I pull up to the house and get out of my car and walk into the house, once I'm inside I walk straight up to my room and go to bed because I'll have to get up early.

Next Morning

I wake up to my stupid alarm going off at freakin 6 in the morning and I have school great I sit there for another couple of minutes before I get up and walk into my bathroom so I can shower after I finish I walk out into my room with a towel wrapped around me and into my closet to pick out an outfit for today, I finally decide on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a black Normal People Scare Me crop top and a pair of black high heel ankle boots and to finish the look I add my leather jacket once I get dressed and fix my make-up I walk downstairs.

I grab and apple and eat it as I walk out to my baby which just so happens to be a customized black and purple McLaren Senna.... it was a present from Nik, just because I wanted it, once I get in I start her up and drive to school which only takes about 10 minutes as I pull into the parking space everyone is staring at my baby. I kill the engine and double-check my make-up in the rearview mirror before sliding on my black mirrored Aviator sunglasse  and getting out I can hear people talking they aren't exactly quiet about it

"Who is that? "

"she's hot" Hmm sorry to disappoint there but I am very much taken.

oh and my favorite one "Oh my god did you see her car" but I just ignore them and walk into the school making my way to the office to pick up my schedule I walk into the office "I'm Alexis Gilbert I'm supposed to be staring today"

The receptionist looks up from her computer "Oh yes Miss Gilbert here you go" as she hands me a paper with my locker number, combination, and a map of the school I walk out of the office and look down at my schedule and see that I have History with Mr. Saltzman first I once I find the classroom I walk in and hand the slip to Nik who is in Alaric's body he takes the slip.

"Okay class we have a new student today, would you like to introduce yourself?"

I look around the room "Sup, so the name is Alexis Gilbert but you can call me, Alex, Lex, or Lexi, I really don't care which one as long as it's not Alexis, my favorite colors are Black and Purple and that is all you need to know about me."

Nik nods "Alright then have a seat, Miss Gilbert."

I take a seat between Matt and Tyler I look up at Nik who is talking about god knows what about history and I pretty much tune out the rest of the lesson and when the bell rings I stand up and I'm about to leave when Elena and her friends stop me "what are you doing here?" Tyler is the only one that even looks remotely happy that I'm here which is because he's my best friend.

I roll my eyes at her "Well obviously Elena I'm going to school why else would I be here?"

I stubly glance over at Nik who has a proud smirk on his face which I match with a smirk of my own I then turn on my heels and walk out of the room and to my locker to put my history book in it.

I see a girl walk up to Elena... I think her name is Dina... Darla... Dana, something that starts with a D, I don't really care to remember her name. I can't hear everything she said but I did catch Klaus and Decade Dance ohhh so Nik is making his first move ohhhh I am so gonna love watching them squirm because they don't even know what he looks like I bet he reveals that he's in Alaric's body sometime during the dance. The rest of the day passes in a blur and when I hear the final bell ring I walk back into Alaric's classroom and see that Nik is still here I smirk.

"So what's your plan you've obviously made your presence known what now?"

He smirks at me "Well my love it's quite simple really, I'm going to get to them at the stupid dance."

I grin at him, "Hmmm nice, this should be entertaining to watch everything go down." 

Time Skip

After the Dance

Elena

Bonnie's dead and Klaus has been in Alaric's body for god knows how long and I have absolutely no idea where Alexis went she disappeared after the dance not that I really care where she is though and then Damon walks in I walk up and slap him "you knew this would happen you knew that it would kill her and you still let her do it"

Damon looks me in the eyes "Bonnie's not dead she cast a spell Klaus had to think she was dead for her to be our secret weapon against him."

Lex

I followed as Nik fled the school and went back to the apartment where his witches were waiting to put him back in his own body and just as I walked through the doors the witches were just finishing up after they finished Maddox one of Nik's witches looks over at me "Hey Alex"

I smile at the witch "Hi Maddox" then I turn to Nik who is back in his own body now so the first thing I do is walk over to him and crash my lips against his then his arms automatically go around my waist while I wrap mine around his neck and we just stand there making out not even caring that people were still in the room.

***

So let me know what you guys think of the book so far and also I have missed writing Lex and Nik so much ugh... I am so glad I brought this book back.