Description

Gonna put a little warning right here...

If you like Elena then this is not the book for you

If you like Elena then this is not the book for you.... just exit out and be on your way, just giving you a heads up before you even start the book.

So you have been warned and read at your own risk.

***

Hey there my name is Alexis Gilbert yes you heard me right I said Gilbert as in the infamous Elena Gilbert sadly I am her older completely awesome badass fraternal twin sister and when I say fraternal I mean we look absolutely nothing alike Elena'...

Hey there my name is Alexis Gilbert yes you heard me right I said Gilbert as in the infamous Elena Gilbert sadly I am her older completely awesome badass fraternal twin sister and when I say fraternal I mean we look absolutely nothing alike Elena's got brown hair and chocolate brown eyes then there's me with my silky blonde hair and crystal blue eyes but unlike my annoying twin I knew about the supernatural.

Our dad or wait should I say our Uncle Grayson yeah that's right I knew we were adopted before my bratty twin did but anyway back to what I was saying our uncle taught me everything about how to hunt vampires and everything when I was like 14.

I found some of Uncle Grayson's vampire-hunting stuff so he had no choice but to tell me about the supernatural because he didn't want to lie to me so he told me everything and told me not to tell my sister so yeah anyway ....as you can probably tell I don't really like my sister, she always has to have everything about her she thinks she so freakin special because she's the doppelgänger even though she doesn't know that but still everything revolves around perfect little Elena.

Ugh, she's not that special.

I know what you're thinking oh you're just jealous that she gets all the attention... well you're wrong I'm not jealous of my sister but if she wouldn't have pushed me so that I had to leave town I wouldn't have met Nik when I did so maybe when and/or if I go back to Mystic Falls I should thank her for that... I mean I do realize that I would have met him when he came for my sister but still, I met him before he ever got the chance to meet Elena so yeah.

He's pretty much the first person that's put me before Elena since Uncle Grayson and Aunt Miranda was alive and even then that didn't happen very often.

***
I really have missed Lex and Nik so yep they're making a come back (: hope you guys enjoy the book though.