Almost all the elites scoffed. Yes, Rm was right. The last time this happened was around 10 years ago but we weren't here.

"What are the possibilities? There's a ball in 3 days- Hogwarts needs protection. Our families are going to be here- maybe because of that-" Hobi shrugs.

Or maybe David wasn't the person behind those pranks, maybe he's also one of the victims and everything is related-

My eyes widen.

This is exactly how someone would plan revenge.

"Guys-" Lisa speaks, "Let's not overthink. The headmaster has some reasons to do- maybe we should get back to our dorms and talk about it later?"

 The headmaster has some reasons to do- maybe we should get back to our dorms and talk about it later?"

I glanced through the window, it was nearly 2 am. The dementors were out of sight while I sat on my desk thinking about the whole situation. Gladly, Rubi had decided to stay with Cheryl because Cheryl had some childhood trauma on dementors.

I sigh quietly, glancing around my dorm. It made me a little uncomfortable knowing how it was once Shayla's room too.

Don't you all dare to think I'm scared-

I don't freaking believe in ghosts.

But... *Knock* *knock*

What the fuck.

Goosebumps ran through my body as I jumped away from the window.

Can dementors do that??

I immediately grab a blanket and clutch it around myself before tightening my grip on my wand.

I'm ready to fight.

But before that my phone buzzes.

I jumped again. Who tf is it now? Anyways, who cares? I ignored it, and move to the window.

"Open the window for Salazar's sake." the voice spoke and my breath hitched.

This sound is familiar.

They knock the window again. I glance at the window as V's face stares at me from his invisibility cloak.

Wait- why's he here?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hiss letting go of my blanket and throwing it on my bed. "It's 2 a-"

"I'LL ANSWER YOUR EVERY QUESTION BUT FIRST LET ME IN IF YOU DON'T WANT DEMENTORS TO EAT ME UP." V rambles and I immediately open the window. He jumps in and I close the window without wasting a second and covering it with curtains.

He sighs heavily while removing his cloak and throwing it on my bed before glancing at me and walking straight towards me. I immediately took my steps back until my back hit the wall. "Why weren't you answering my calls?" he whipers just a few centimeters away from my ear.