Chapter 3 pain in chest

Narrator: after Ezra felt pain in his chest it's was hurting him badly. Soon Ezra was on the ground gasping for air and sends out something for help. Once the connection had felt back towards him he soon realized that it was the force that was calming him down after that Ezra lays on the ground and clinched onto his chest Ezra was mumbling about something to himself apparently the crew had found him near the living/kitchen area. My chest hurts said Ezra, Hera went towards Ezra she felt his chest hurting. You been hurt? She asked. Idk reply Ezra im just hurt in general he said, soon Ezra body change into a wolf. Okay now everyone was shocked. Ezra eyes were close since he didn't wanna see what's there reaction. Hera and kanan looks at each other while zeb and Sabine did the same. Nobody had said word. Hera looks back at Ezra who's was in his wolf form. Hera rubs Ezra head even though the crew were worried about his chest but Hera on the other hand seems to k ow the problem. Soon she picks up Ezra. Ezra had opened up his eyes and sees Hera starring at him. "It's alright said Hera nobody is mad at you and you I see the problem about your chest been hurting you just haven't been around anybody else when we found you in the  crate full of food" right she said again the wolf nodded his head slowly anyways i forgot to mention that this the ghost crew one who brought you down from yesterday was kanan he's a Jedi. Another one with the colorful helmet is Sabine and last is zeb the purple lasan she said again. Ezra nodded his head understood. And I'm Hera the captain of the ship. Eventually Ezra went back to sleep again feeling safe once again from this pain his past life was still unknown towards him but he'll find eventually. Once Hera puts Ezra on the side couch Ezra was completely out.

A/n the ghost crew will take care of Ezra since his parents had died and put their son in a creat to find a new family. Ezra parents names are Alex and Emma

So now what? Asked zeb. Welp I'm guessing this boy name Ezra had a hard life he is still shy and quiet but we still need to show him around the world. Said Hera. Soon everyone heard a gag and sees Ezra running towards the bathroom to puke.

Next chapter of stars wars rebels Ezra beings to puke in his wolf form and I'm gonna change the storyline to Star bright rebels