Epiosde-30

Epiosde-30
Amber’s POV:
I was shocked, her eyes are filling with tears, she laughed it out. She said, “in between love and yourself… we should choose yourself.. choose yourself… because there is no love when there is no you…” she sounds right…
She said, “but… I still send flowers to his grave… he is only one who  had a grave in my victims…” she said with a smirk. She is dangerous.
I whispered, “you are cool” she nodded and said, “thanks for the complement… kid” so that’s why she hates killing now…
I said, “can I tell you something?.. will you believe me?”
Eva nodded and said, “anything kid…. Your dad did a lot for me.. my life is useless if I didn’t believe his innocent daughter…”
I said, “you know I got in hospital for allergy?…” Eva said still driving, “yea.. I heard… you should be careful with the diet, kid… especially when you have serious condition like that.”
I said, “I know… I never drank strawberry juice since I was 7, it was the first time I develop the reaction… I think I was framed…”
Eva parked the car aside and said, “you mean… someone is trying to kill you or harm you?” I nodded. Eva said, “then we should tell Sir.”
I said, “no… he doesn’t believe me. he trust her. that day I asked Olivia to get me juice.. she got me strawberry juice in a non see through glass… I was busy so I took a sip…. Edward told her about my condition before.. but she still made up a reason that she forgot… I think she did this on purpose… I don’t know why”
Eva banged her hang on the window, she said, “that b*tch!.. she dares to harm her late boss’s daughter… she never forgets these details, there is no way she will forgot about a life threatening condition… she surely did on purpose….”
I said, “Edward didn’t believes me..”
Eva said, “he will never… he trusts her… that b*tch is trying to fight against a 17 year old, she should be ashamed….she is doing this because Edward is paying attention to you. he should…. But that b*tch got jealous…”
I said, “now what should I do?”
Eva said, “we can do nothing about the past… because she has a good reason she forgot…. We need evidence… so we will be alert from future… be careful, kid..” I nodded…I spend my rest of the day in Edwards office.
It’s already 5 in the evening, Edward is in meeting form last 2 hours I am bored. I used Edwards office phone and called Olivia… I know Hyde went with Edward to the meeting.
I said on the phone, “Olivia… bring me my coffee….”
I got up and sat on Edward’s seat, as I sat there….. this chair is filled with responsibilities… first it was dad’s… Edward is talking care of this for 3 years… and after more 3 years.. I am supposed to handle this…
Olivia walks in with the coffee… she looks at me sitting on the chair… she tried to smile and said, “Amber..”
I said, “you shouldn’t call me that…”
I saw her feast tighten, she placed the coffee in front of me and said, “Miss. Driver…. Please… that seat is of Edward… he will get angry if he sees this…” I got up from the seat, I actually have no interest in this position… she thinks I will fight for something like that… I have no one to fight for… so I will just fight for myself… protect myself….
I took the coffee and sipped it, I said, “you didn’t put strawberry syrup in it?” I mocked her indirectly..
She said, “I already said sorry… that was unintentional….. I didn’t mean to make you hospitalized…”
I smiled and said, “I am glad you didn’t….” she sigh and was about to turn. I want to say more, but I don’t have proofs against her… but I do not trust her for sure… she was about to walk out of the room when the door opened, Olivia said, “oh!.. hey… Edward.. I was about to leave.. meeting ended.”
Edward looked at me, then at Olivia and said, “something happened?”
Olivia smiled and said, “nothing… I was just here to give her coffee…”
Edward nodded, I kept sipping my coffee. Edward said, “Amber… we are leaving in 10 minutes…” Olivia left the cabin…. I am glad she did.
I asked, “Edward… can we go shopping?” he said, “you can go with Olivia or Eva…”
I still asked, “but you are not busy….” He looked at me and then said, “Amber….no”
I whispered, “please….” He looked away and said, “I will call Eva… she will take you..”
I got up and said, “fine… no need… I will go alone…” I walked out of the cabin, I took a cab and went to the mall. I am really angry… he is cold to me….