Episode-11

Episode-11
Amber’s POV:
Two days later,

I am sitting in front of Edward… he arranged everything, from filling the art supplies to the application form. He even filled the application form right now.  It’s breakfast time, and this is a horrible way to start a day…. I really don’t want the college…
He said as he kept the pen down, “it’s done… just needs your signature…” I looked at him, he is really bossy, he speaks like it’s an order…
He said, “sign it… Then I will conform your admission today, university is just 1 hour away from here, so it would be easy for you to attend it… I have already decided the car and the driver….”
I looked away, he is really well-prepared. He added, “the driver is female… she is also good in martial art, you will also have a bodyguard in her…” he took sip of his coffee and said, “sign it.. Amber…” I can’t with him. Why don’t he understand I can’t… just can’t…. I am scared…

He said, “Amber…” I looked at him this time with determination to tell him my will. I said, “I don’t want to…” I spoke it softy, like I usually talk like this… Not only that, but I am not good with all of this…
He sighed as he looked away, he turned to me this time he was cold, he said, “Amber… your dad wanted to you have a good life, he told me about few things he wants for you… Education, then you look after his business, then find a suitable man for you, then your wedding….” He met my eyes and said again, “these wishes are order for me, … Education is the first… you are getting it…”

I tighten my feast under the table, my eyes are somewhat teary. I whispered, “stop… stop speaking about him…. I don’t want college..”
My legs are shaking by the thought, he kept his coffee down and the way he kept I knew it, he was angry… he said, “sign it now… you will go college from next week, you are already 1 month late…” I just kept looking down.
No… I have to make it clear, he is doing this because dad wanted this… No one consider how I feel… I looked at him, he seems to be determined and intimidating, I couldn’t take myself to talk to him. He said, “sign, Amber…”
I picked the pen and my hands are shaking, I somehow signed it… He took the application and said, “good… I will arrange a therapist.. Seems like you need it…” does he thinks I am crazy?...

I got up and said, “I am fine… don’t bring anyone…” I walked to my room not caring about being rude or manner-less…  He is terrible… he is mean…
I was sitting by the window, as I saw his car leaving. He left…. His work is done so he left….. I am so angry that it is burning me from inside. I have to go through the same nightmare again….  I pulled one of the canvas and started painting it out of anger, at one point my tears were falling, but I am not going to stop… I have lot to say and complain about, since I can’t do that.. I will express it through this…
When I woke up I realized my hands still have paint stains, it’s morning already. I looked at the painting it’s not complete yet…. I sigh.. I do not worry about this, but I worry about the college… why is this happening… I thought I will live the same life that I was living.. Edward, he is making me face all this.. All of this!!!!….
I heard a knock, I got started.. I said, “come in..” the maid walks in and said, “Ma’am.. the therapist is here.. Mr. Edward said you have to take at least 4 sessions with her..” I was surprised but angry.
I just said, “I said no to him…”
The maid looked at me with a light smile and said, “Miss…. Mr. Edward generally gives orders… Maybe he was not asking you but informing you…”

Informing me?

He is maybe responsible for me for a couple of years but does he thinks I became his property.... Somehow it made me feel helpless....

soul heir of this place is on helpless because of someone thinks I am not fit enough.

Pathetic!!!

I wound myself calling the same name 'Pathetic!'

But again I was always pathetic and miserable....

I looked away as I was unable to believe this… How much of my life is he going to control ….