Chapter 36: Stitches

Start from the beginning

I walked downstairs, going into the bathroom where Melissa said she'd be. She had her back turned to me preparing something on the bathroom counter, so I walked over to her hugging her from behind and laying my head on her back since I was shorter than her. "Hey shorty, you good back there?" She teased me, of course she'd say that. "Hey! I'm not that shorter than you." "You sure?" She turned around towering over me. She's intimidating when she's looking down on me like that. My only response was a grunt as I smushed my face into her chest feeling a bit shy all of a sudden. Only she can make me feel like that.

"Okay princess. Now I need you to take of your pants and sit on that chair. Can you do that for me Angel?" She asked like she was talking to a little child and I'm not gonna lie I kind of liked it. I mean she's just so soft with me and everything and then I get this feeling that I can't really explain. It's like I feel safe and cared for and like I know nothing bad is going to happen when she's here. "Yeah, give me a sec." I said as I was taking my sweatpants off, feeling insecure about my thighs as I sat down. Good thing that shirt is long and goes under my butt and everything. "Okay, so I just need to cut the string and then I'm gonna pull it out, kay?" She explained sitting on her knees in front of me looking right into my eyes. "Mhmm. Yeah I'm gonna be fine don't worry." I nodded, letting a breath out to calm myself down. I've done this a few times already, so why the fuck am I nervous? "Tell me to stop, if you need me to." She said her final words as she took the scissors and started cutting the string. It wasn't the most comfortable thing ever, but it was okay. It just feels a bit weird. "Okay and now I'm gonna pull it out. If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop angel." She looked at me reassuringly before taking the end of the string and starting to pull it out. Once again, not the best thing ever, but it's just a weird feeling. It stung a bit here and there, but nothing I couldn't take.

After she pulled all of it out she put some ointment on it to seal it or whatever. "Okay, all done princess. Good job." She pecked my lips before helping me get up. I put my pants back on and walked closer to her slowly. "Don't you think I deserve a reward?" I aked seductively as I looked at her lips and then back into her eyes. "And what would your reward be baby?" She asked in the same tone as me. "Hmm, let me think. Maybe a kiss?" She tilted her head and raised her eyebrow. "I bet you'd like that wouldn't you princess?" By now we were only inches apart and I couldn't even concentrate because of the hunger for her lips. "I would like that yeah." She smirked before connecting our lips in a heated kiss. Not that cute little kiss we usually share. This kiss was something else.

I let my hands roam her body and so did she. We kept kissing and every now and then I moaned at the feeling of her tongue inside my mouth She tapped my butt while putting her hand on my thigh indicating that she'd pick me up. And so she did, I put my legs around her waist never breaking the kiss as I put my hands around her neck, so I'd have something to hold onto. She walked us out of the bathroom and to the stairs were she let her lips trail soft kisses down my jaw to my neck. I moaned at the feeling of her lips as she got to my sweet spot and nibbled on it with her teeth.

Once we got to the top of the stairs, she started walking to her bedroom as she started kissing me on the lips again, holding me firmly against her. She put me on the bed and as she sat down, I staddled her lap as we continued our lustful kiss. She let her hands roam under my shirt and that's when I was starting to feel a bit self conscious, but I pushed it down, wanting to enjoy this moment. She pushed my shirt upwards indicating that she wanted to take it off and so I let her, without really thinking. Once she took my shirt off she looked at me, but not really on my body, since she probably knew about my self consciousness. She kissed my neck and started sucking on the skin wherever she could. I was enjoying the moment, but started to feel even more uncomfortable as I remembered how Blake would always mark me, so everyone knew I was taken. Thoughts of Blake touching me swarmed through my head as I suddenly felt disgusted by myself. Remembering how his hands felt on my body or how his lips felt against my skin and then I remembered my father. The feeling of their hands on me left me feeling like throwing up. And then it hit me. I don't have my shirt on. I don't have my arms covered. My breathing picked up, but not from Mel and her amazing lips, but from the panic and grossness being in my body. I quickly separated from the kiss and took the shirt on my right side and quickly put it on over my head. "I- I'm sorry Mel. I-I can't. I just- " "Hey, hey, it's okay angel. You're okay. I'm here with you, it's only me, nobody else. You're safe with me." She looked into my panicked and anxious eyes with her soft blue ones and that's what calmed me down. "What happened Y/N?" She asked after a bit of silence. "I just remembered Blake and my father, a-and it j-just all came down on me and I just f-felt so disgusted and I dunno..." I looked down ashamed. "It's okay baby, we can stop and just cuddle. Would you like that? Or do you wanna talk about it?" "I wanna cuddle if that's okay." I said with hopeful eyes. "That's more than okay angel." So we layed down and I put my head on her chest as she played with my hair and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I was falling asleep, my eyes already closed. I was just seconds away from slumber land. "I love you princess."  Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep. Was I just dreaming when I heard that or did Mel just say it?