Chapter 4: Job

Y/N's POV

Saturday. Finally!
My father's at work today, thank god, so I thought I would start looking for a job, since I really need the money and I need to be able to pay the rent when I move out.
I'm 17 now, so I still have a year to move out, so I really need to start saving up. With that on my mind I started to get ready to go out and look at some signs or whatever that shit is called.

When I finally got outside I found a really nice coffee shop and a sign on the glass door saying that they're looking for some new employees, so why not try it?
It shouldn't be that hard right?

I walked in and the bell at the door signaled that I was walking in.
At the cashier desk was standing a woman in her i think thirty's or forty's. So I went to greet her. "Hi, my name's Y/N and I read your sign that you were looking for some new employees and thought if I could try?"I said with a smile on my face to make a good impression. "Good morning my name is Chyler and of course you can, you could try for today and see if you like it and then decide if you wanna work here. I don't really care if the people have any experience or whatever, because they can learn here... I also don't really do formalities, since I want my employees to feel normal you know?" She replied with a nice soft voice. I think I will like it here. "Wow, that's like really nice. Okay so can I start now?" "Yeah, I will explain everything to you and then you can start." She said with a smile on her face. She reminds me of my mother a bit, 'cause she had a really lovely smile like that too. Anyways, after Chyler was done explaining how everything works and shit I got my apron and started working.

After a while I got used to all of it here and started to really like it. "Wow, you're a natural at this." Chyler said from behind me. "Thanks, I really like it here. I was wondering if I could work here? I have school still, so it would have to be in the afternoons and I'm free on weekends so if that's okay..." I asked with hope in my voice. "I mean, if you like it then sure. Can you do Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays?" The redhead asked. "Sure, that's perfect." I smiled, YES I got a  fucking job. I actually thought it would take more than this to get a new job, but I'm definitely not complaining. "Okay then, I guess I'll be seeing you." She's so sweet, oh my god. "Yeah I guess you will."

After I was done I went back home, my dad shouldn't be here for like an hour so I went to shower, 'cause it was already kinda late. An hour and a half later I heard a car parking in our driveway. Nooo, dad's home. Few minutes later I heard the door being unlocked and my dad walked in, looks like he's not that drunk today, so that's good, 'cause I have to tell him that I got a job so that he'd know when I come back home. "Hey dad, c-can we talk? I have t-to tell you something." I was kind of getting scared, since he wasn't answering. "Dad?" I tried again. Then I heard a slam and I flinched at the sound. "What!!!" Fuck that scared me. "Umm, I g-got a j-job and I t-thought I should tell y-you." The only time I fucking stutter is when I talk to my dad and now when I talk to my fucking teacher apparently. "And why should I fucking care!" He said getting closer to me. "B-because I thought you s-should know w-when I come home so t-that you wouldn't be m-mad." I started backing up. "Then tell me you fucking whore!!!" Fuck, he's starting to get really loud and close to me. "Um, I w-work on Mondays, Wednesdays, F-fridays and Sundays, I get of in t-the evening." He put his hand on my stomach under my shirt and I started tearing up. Please not again. "Okay, turn around slut." He started trailing his hand up to my bra and when I didn't move he roughly flipped me around. "YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING LISTEN TO ME UNDERSTOOD" No, no ,no please. "P-please dad d-don't do t-this." But he didn't care what I wanted. "I FUCKING ASKED YOU A QUESTION, SO FUCKING ANSWER ME BITCH!" He was unbuckling his belt now and my hoodie and jeans were already gone, laying on the floor somewhere. "Y-yes u-understood." By now I was fully crying begging my father to stop touching me, but he would just slap me across the face or punch me.

When he was done with me he put his pants back on and left me on the floor crying. So I just slowly stood up, gothered my clothes and went upstairs into my room and just cried myself to sleep.