--------------

It has been two months since mine and Finnicks wedding.
I'm now leaning my head over the toilet throwing up my breakfast for the third time this week. Fuck.
Stupid honeymoon. This cannot be happening, but I can't be in denial after my doctor's appointment.

"Are you ok love?" Finnick shouts from the bedroom.

"No. I am not ok" I get up off the bathroom floor and flush the toilet. I walk into the bedroom and lay down on the bed leaning my head down on Finnicks bare chest.

"Have you got a stomach bug?"
This boy is clueless. He can't really be that stupid. Can he?

"No you idiot, try and use that pretty little brain of yours"

"What?" He asks even more confused now.

"I'm pregnant, and it's all your fault. Snows going to kill us" I mutter put. I feel my chest tighten as I begin to think of Snows reaction. He can't know.

"Hey, hey it's ok. Look at me Rory. It's gonna be ok" he tries to assure me.

"No it isn't. Snow is going to find out and he'll kill us. Or are you forgetting that we have to seem desirable to the Capitol which means no relationship. And certainly NO BABIES" I manage to say as tears stream down my face as my breathing quickens.

 And certainly NO BABIES" I manage to say as tears stream down my face as my breathing quickens

"I need you to breathe for me ok? We will think of something he doesn't have to know. Now, please just brething with me. In 1,2,3,4 and out 1,2,3,4" Finnick tells me. My breathing slowly calms and comes back to normal.

"Sorry I got my tears all on you" I laugh.

"It's ok I don't care about that, I care about you. And this baby" he places his hands on my stomach.

"How are we going to hide this from snow?, it's a whole fucking human"

"I don't know, but we have time to think of something before you start showing" he says as he strokes a comforting hand up and down my back.

"This is going to be stressful" I sigh as I sink into bed.

"Hey, no stressing. It's bad for the baby"

"Right, I have a tiny human in me. Oh my god, I have a tiny human in me. How the fuck am I meant to grow a human and push it out? This is Fucking impossible. I hate being a woman" I groan in frustration as the gravity of the situation settles in.

"What did I just say about stressing?" He laughs.

"No uterus, no opinion. Until you have to grow a human you have no say in this."