• Chapter-1 •

SHE CURSED "f**k!!" while cutting those sentences written in her notebook

She closes her eyes in frustration and choking that damn pen in her palms while squeezing it tightly...

She didn't even gave that pen a mercy

Her dark brown doe like eyes had travelled to look at the window...

It was raining ~

Showers of rain..... Little droplets falling on that window.... And that calm atmosphere... Almost felt like heaven...

Couple's hands were entangled and interwined into each other.... Sweet kisses were tingling in there cheeks.. walking under the closeness of one umbrella which was giving shed to the love birds...

As a hopeless romantic..... she wished those things...

a perfect partner...

Love life....

Sweet moments...

Etc etc..

But she knew she won't ever get, because she began to stop believing in true love.

" Do you even have a heart cuz... You are just a poor ungrateful orphan....." Those words were spoken by her ex 'Benjamin' when she broke up with him

Those words were ringing in her mind... Even though it was almost an year.... It was because....

Today was 5 June......

It was the same day when she proposed to her ex...

But her ex 'Benjamin' had drowned all her hopes by cheating on her and saying that she was just a bet.

Letting out a huge sigh she again pen down her feelings in her notebook....

It was her hobby... She loved to write songs and read novels.... That was the only thing she loved in the whole universe...

Sweet melodies embraced her voice...
Softness heared through those poetic words....

But those harshful words spoken out of Benjamin's mouth wasnt wrong.

She was indeed an orphan.

Her parents died.

From that day on she is living with her aunt and cousin Mia.

Long story short....

* Knock!! *

She flinched and snapped out and came back to reality...

Only to reveal a blond haired women

It was her sister.... Mia.

Mia came near her showing a wide smile with those heart shaped lips..
She threw her arms around Lavender's neck and hugging her tightly...